This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

Should I candidate myself for graphic designer only after my subscription? I'll buy, just waiting for my payment

Knowledge on Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS+3, HTML5, php and JavaScript.

Should I candidate myself for graphic designer only after my subscription? I'll buy, just waiting for my payment

Kinda irrelevant to the main topic of this thread but sure.

Kinda irrelevant to the main topic of this thread but sure.

Errm, not really? The thread state 2 main topics, which one of them are Recruitment of Graphic and Graphic Designer, I didn't know if this was a thing yet so I give it a shot.

Only when sub is active as you can see in rules

I don´t get what you mean. Is the beta out for the beta access people or you guys still waiting? I m not going to buy it and play MM...
Sooooo.... Beta testers never played faceit with beta builds from beta-period started??

Sooooo.... Beta testers never played faceit with beta builds from beta-period started??
Only staff have access atm since it isn't a full bundle and gives away mostly the entire method when run. When Beta users get access it'll be different.

hell yeah! O_O Would even pay double the price to get it 2nite ;D <3. Let's just hope, that it will get released before new CS does. ;P
You can't buy in, offer Jim $1k and maybe he'll let you in :^)

You can't buy in, offer Jim $1k and maybe he'll let you in :^)

I'd sacrifice my body to him to get in ;D. But 1k buyin is a lil over much budget . Tho you get private builds for that price! So actually you are not to wrong about that.

who knows? in which month will be released a full bypass on lc 3.0 faceit / eac
Public

There will be a update after the full release of LC 3.0 to support visuals.
No one can confirm this but for now you won't be able to play with visuals at EAC/GC/FaceIT.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…