This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

Where do I sign up for the beta? Anyone gotten ban from the beta?

You can't.

You have to be trusted Leaguecheats subscriber (at least 5 month of usage our software),
-Minimum 30 forum posts
-Minimum 5 forum likes

Public release isn't profitable enough. Pay 1000$ and you will get a proof instantly.

Business is Business.

LC will stay a MM-only cheat for a while now I guess. (and faceit without ac ofc)
Sometimes its good to have another lifebelt as we know my friend

Reactions: MangoPAW
Public release isn't profitable enough. Pay 1000$ and you will get a proof instantly.

Business is Business.

LC will stay a MM-only cheat for a while now I guess. (and faceit without ac ofc)
We don't have anything like that going on. Public release is by far the most profitable but it's not secure due to us being the only people supporting said anticheat.
There will be an update very soon which will add support for gamers club and cevo.
I will be testing esl aswell very soon for the new bypass that will be in league multi.
The final tier with a participation & verification gateway will be the only version supporting faceit / eac.
Later on there might be an additional update to bring eac to league multi but we will see.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Waiting for the final version :challenge_accepted:

Is the beta out for beta access people, I can´t read the beta forum since I have no VIP but have beta access, so idk if i should resub or wait.

Is the beta out for beta access people, I can´t read the beta forum since I have no VIP but have beta access, so idk if i should resub or wait.
I think you shouldn't even consider that. Just do it, you won't regret.

I think you shouldn't even consider that. Just do it, you won't regret.
I don´t get what you mean. Is the beta out for the beta access people or you guys still waiting? I m not going to buy it and play MM...

He is saying he has beta but no sub and he is asking if beta is out because he wants to know if he should resub to which the answer is no the beta is not out yet.

He is saying he has beta but no sub and he is asking if beta is out because he wants to know if he should resub to which the answer is no the beta is not out yet.

Having the Beta Access flag doesn't mean that you can use LC 3.0 ?

i'm confuse r8 now

Beta tag just means u were accepted into the beta. VIP tag means you can use the cheat. So you need both to use beta.

Beta tag just means u were accepted into the beta. VIP tag means you can use the cheat. So you need both to use beta.

exactly. that's what i was saying. but for what you are saying, have the beta access and vip flag doesn't mean you can use LC 3.0, right?

Its pretty simple dude. Beta tag means you have beta access however you cannot see any vip or beta sections on the forums or use the cheat itself without the vip tag. But it currently doesnt matter as the beta is not out.

I don´t get what you mean. Is the beta out for the beta access people or you guys still waiting? I m not going to buy it and play MM...
tbh you should buy new sub imao cuz as we know wave with build is coming..............

Reactions: knox.ini
Se você só quer saber de GC, leia o seu e-mail. Jim enviou um ontem

Você não entendeu, eu li o e-mail, to falando do outro cara. Ele tava falando que so ia comprar se desse pra usar o beta, ai eu falei que ele ja tinha acesso ao beta era só comprar o hack, mas o outro cara disse que não é bem assim, mesmo com o acesso ao beta e o vip, tem que ter vagas disponíveis pra testar o beta, saca ?

I will wait for the final release and please release it Jimster at 50$/month as to not have many kids using the cheat . That money is quite easy to make for a working adult .

I will wait for the final release and please release it Jimster at 50$/month as to not have many kids using the cheat . That money is quite easy to make for a working adult .
No one cares about money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There will be 3 options available 25$ , 35$ , 50$ per month

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…