This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

yeah maybe we will see tho we don't need him to rush it it rather have him make it more secure.
Just chill, he is doing the best he can, idk why people keep asking and asking for the release, I prefer LC 3.0 release on the end of July but strong as a fucking Pentagon than release now and Be patched in 2 months,

Just chill, he is doing the best he can, idk why people keep asking and asking for the release, I prefer LC 3.0 release on the end of July but strong as a fucking Pentagon than release now and Be patched in 2 months,

I am chill? I would not mind waiting longer than July if it means we will get a more secure cheat

Just read this again you said that there might be a "black sale" so is the 19% the normal that's always gonna be there or is it a sale?

That's the regular prices and it will be available all the time and for everyone.

If we will run black Friday.. there will be a special discount.

any idea how big the discount will be if you run black friday? I haven't used LC in a while, (waiting for faceit update) And I am really excited to use it on faceit when it comes out.

any idea how big the discount will be if you run black friday? I haven't used LC in a while, (waiting for faceit update) And I am really excited to use it on faceit when it comes out.

I paid $150 for 1 year multi league. Close to 65% discount whit is huge.

Edit: ToX already pronounced about it.

Last edited:
I payd $150 for 1 year multi league. Close to 65% discount whit is huge. Expect something close to it IF we run Black Friday.
paid* If something close to black friday i will buy one year sub too ;d

Nah it won't be so huge discount, sorry. It might* be -15% or -20% off from main price.

425$ -15% = 360$ = 30$ per month
425$ -20% = 340$ = 28$ per month

* - it's not confirmed

Last edited:
Reactions: mitobr
Nah it won't be so huge discount, sorry. It might* be -15% or -20% off from main price.

425$ -15% = 340$ = 28$ per month
425$ -20% = 360$ = 30$ per month

* - it's not confirmed

Still a very big and good deal !

425$ -15% = 340$ = 28$ per month
425$ -20% = 360$ = 30$ per month

* - it's not confirmed

425$ -15% = 360$ = 28$ per month
425$ -20% = 340$ = 30$ per month

Looks like it can be some shopping this year on blackfriday for me ;]

All prices and discounts are fine, cuz we still get the best cheat on the market if somebody dont want public version he still can choose private build

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…