This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

LC 3.0 PRO LEAGUE MULTI PRICING

PRO League Multi CS:GO 1 month - 50$
PRO League Multi CS:GO 3 month - 130$ (15% off)
PRO League Multi CS:GO 12 month - 425$ (19% off)

So if someone is going with 3 mo plan he's going to pay 43.33$ per month.
12 mo plan will cost 35.41$ per month. So actually 0.41$ for upgrade not a big deal right?

PRO League Multi for 35.41$ per month sounds good?

People who already have sub for multi league will be auto upgraded correct?

was talking about PRO League Multi CS:GO 12 month - 425$ (19% off) 19% off = 35.41$ per month instead of 50$ per month

Not sure if I understood you right, but if I did, you pay a 12 month sub in one payment, which makes a discount so it will be cheaper in the long run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ParaNox1337
Not sure if I understood you right, but if I did, you pay a 12 month sub in one payment, which makes a discount so it will be cheaper in the long run

Yes you understand correct . Bigger subs deserve a discount

Yup you are paying 35.41$ per month if you are getting 12 mo sub plan. Not a big deal right?

Regards, ToX

Read my other post. There is no ETA but I already give out ~~ approximate release date.

Read my other post. There is no ETA but I already give out ~~ approximate release date.
A Question, if the official release of 3.0 will be around July? can everyone buy it or do you need like 2 months sub. before? Like on the Beta?

A Question, if the official release of 3.0 will be around July? can everyone buy it or do you need like 2 months sub. before? Like on the Beta?
You need to be subscriber for minimum 2 months for example LC MULTI NON-LEAGUE to buy PRO version.

You must have/had 2 months sub then you will be able to buy LC 3.0 when it come out. Extra informations may be recuired as ID/PASSPORT before you buy it. Read previews posts

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…