This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

Congrats LC confirming that we have a base of 300 USERS this does not mean that 300 users are using the cheats but it does mean that if possible yes. which also means we are a small good community that can keep itself clean and safe.

Even if the bypass is release maybe only 50% will buy it which means between 100 and 150 users which means very small detection rate since there are more than 200.000 Faceit users.
Of course more will come by time but life is like this ppl come and ppl go.

Happy voting

This poll will close on Jun 12, 2017 at 5:37 PM.

you seem really poor from your posts stop complaining about the price maybe all this time you have spent complaining you could have been working and getting 50 dollars.
All the time? I posted 1 post which took me 5 seconds. I just don't see how higher price can make it more secure, if faceit wanted they could easily afford 50 dollars instead of 35. I have the money trust me lol

Higher price:
Not everyone will be able to afford this = smaller userbase
Cash for expand LC = New projects -> Pay Staff for their work -> Upgrade community stuff such as XF addons etc..

I will pay for the PRO League even tho I'm not playing faceit yet, just because I will when my friends hit GE in MM, and to support Jim because he has made this amazing "cheat". Like, looks fishy on screen, but superlegit on POV demo, damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ParaNox1337
so i need to subscribe for 2 months to be able to use faceit ac bypass after i pay 50$ ?
No you buy it for 25 or 35 for 2 months. after that there are some requirements if you pass them you can get the bypass which is not decided on how and what yet. even for the 2 months its not officially decided yet. this was only a POLL. but for sure at least 2 months bro so i would say WELCOME to the family

do i really need to wait 2 months to be able to buy it ? damn it....

do i really need to wait 2 months to be able to buy it ? damn it....
I understand completely but this is for security and so you can learn more about the cheats so when you face problems you will solve them yourself not forget that you havent subscribed yet which means what you see is 50% of what is in this forum.

I understand completely but this is for security and so you can learn more about the cheats so when you face problems you will solve them yourself not forget that you havent subscribed yet which means what you see is 50% of what is in this forum.
Ok thanks for taking time to answer my questions

Reactions: Elyysian
Yes, you will be able to use PRO version. Even if you used LC in 2015 for two months.

Reactions: Elyysian
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…