inject crashes the game to desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
well anyone has a working aimbot config?, if i aim at an enemy the aimbot aims at the ground or sky or even sideways..basically anywhere but on the enemy.

i have aimkey=2 which i think is mouse2

bunnyhop and recoil isnt working for me either.

you havent even used the complete Half life 1 cheat so i think you shouldnt be posting here anyway, if you used the aimbot you would be complaining like me...

in Day of defeat the aimbot spins out of control

in Counterstrike it aims at everyone instead of just enemies, there is no way to stop this so basically its useless.

its just good for a wallhack but i paid for a multi hack which is aimbot+wallhack and all the extras.

ofcourse, but we aren't getting anywhere..i even made a fraps and uploaded it to show the problems.

He blames it on DoD not supporting Widescreen resolutions and suggested i try it in "normal mode", but the problem remains with the messed up ESP and Aimbot in a normal resolution, ive used other hacks for DoD and they didn't have this problem which is why i tend to think its a hack code issue not a DoD engine bug.

as to the problem of counterstrike, he says he tested it and the aimbot doesn't shoot at all teams for him, but it does for me so something is wrong. but i hardly play cs anyway so its not important, i bought the hack for DoD.

the reason i'm pissed is that before i bought the cheat i asked him if it is fully working with DoD and he said yes. which it clearly isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.