marcmania25

Dec 16, 2015
1) Is this still running cause latest update news are from November i think?
2) What are the payment options?
3) Can you use visuals for leagues?
4) Can you set up a weapon config? ( Like RCS for AK but not for p90)
5) Can you set triggerbot hitzones?
6) Is there something like bomb/item esp to see the time left on the bomb?

Thanks, looking forward for your answers.

Hello @marcmania25

1) Yes, The cheat is being updated very fequently, the reason being that when we update features & fixes it's being posted in the private CS:GO Section. Last update was 12/13/2015.

2) Bitcoin, Paypal and CS:GO Skins afaik. PM @Jimster480 if you have a questions about a payment service that is not described in the sales thread.

3) For some leagues, not currently for CEVO/ESL but we are working on League Proofings that makes visuals possible on those leagues, It's done soon.

4) Yes, we have advanced weaponconfigs that makes it possible to use different settings on different weapons.

5) We have a bone triggerbot, it's almost the same as a hitzone trigger, except that bonetrigger hits more accurate.
You can as many bones & FOV's on it you'd like, so you can for example use bone=6 fov=2 then it will work as a "Head" Triggerbot.

6) We have ItemESP that shows dropped bomb, defusekits and wepaons on the ground, right now we are working on a bomb timer. You don't need a cheat to know what the current bomb time is, check this; https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...am_that_display_a_countdown/?ref=search_posts

Regards,
FaTaN

Reactions: Jimster480
We only post relevant site news on the main news page. Everything else is in the VIP section or sent out in emails.

We have 2 triggerbots and both have bone points and one has a full body option.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint

Yes you can buy teamviewer setup. And visuals work but distance is limited by PVS on faceit.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint