CSGO Game Update 2/2/22 - Cheats Disabled for Maintenance

Hi all,
Last night there was a CSGO update which was made in response to some spawn bugs.
They have added some return address checks to CSGO which are causing some issues with the cheats. Since we don't use many engine functions, this doesn't heavily affect us the way it does most other cheats. I am currently working on a bypass for this and hope to have the cheats back up and running in a few hours.

In the meantime I have disabled the cheats to prevent bugs and to err on the side of caution. Please keep an eye on the front page of the site here as I work on the update. I will send out an email for everyone to update their cheats when I am finished patching everything.

Thanks for your understanding,
Jimster480

My use of Csgo, the perfect platform for playing China, has been banned. Do you support this platform?
Perfectworld for China? No I have no information on that platform.
if you send me some then I can take a look?

Seems i also still get server request failed still
Restart your PC and flush the dns. I hope to have this fixed before the end of the weekend. I am currently troubleshooting it through the Microsoft patches.

Restart your PC and flush the dns. I hope to have this fixed before the end of the weekend. I am currently troubleshooting it through the Microsoft patches.
i have done both, this has been an ongoing issue since this maintenance, it could just be the microsoft patches obviously, but i get this. every single time

Attachments

• 74f2a6480afb0d5f540a86f07f03ee27.png
    74f2a6480afb0d5f540a86f07f03ee27.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
i have done both, this has been an ongoing issue since this maintenance, it could just be the microsoft patches obviously, but i get this. every single time
Which maintenance? Because this thread is over 1 year old. The problem with server request failed is about a week and a half old after Microsoft has pushed patches for Windows that have changed how they recognize SSL certificates.

Which maintenance? Because this thread is over 1 year old. The problem with server request failed is about a week and a half old after Microsoft has pushed patches for Windows that have changed how they recognize SSL certificates.
Yeah my bad, very poor wording from my side and i will take back the maintenance wording, cause i can see how dumb that sounds. since the microsoft patches happened would be my correct choice of words. I did try it on my laptop right now just for fun a few times, sometimes it injects, sometimes it doesnt. Just weird patching choice for windows in general, thank god i dont use windows 11.

Yeah my bad, very poor wording from my side and i will take back the maintenance wording, cause i can see how dumb that sounds. since the microsoft patches happened would be my correct choice of words. I did try it on my laptop right now just for fun a few times, sometimes it injects, sometimes it doesnt. Just weird patching choice for windows in general, thank god i dont use windows 11.
Yea Microsoft doesn't give a crap about its customers and their quality of service.

Reactions: FinesseGod