CSGO Game Update 2/2/22 - Cheats Disabled for Maintenance

Hi all,
Last night there was a CSGO update which was made in response to some spawn bugs.
They have added some return address checks to CSGO which are causing some issues with the cheats. Since we don't use many engine functions, this doesn't heavily affect us the way it does most other cheats. I am currently working on a bypass for this and hope to have the cheats back up and running in a few hours.

In the meantime I have disabled the cheats to prevent bugs and to err on the side of caution. Please keep an eye on the front page of the site here as I work on the update. I will send out an email for everyone to update their cheats when I am finished patching everything.

Thanks for your understanding,
Jimster480

Hi all,
Last night there was a CSGO update which was made in response to some spawn bugs.
They have added some return address checks to CSGO which are causing some issues with the cheats. Since we don't use many engine functions, this doesn't heavily affect us the way it does most other cheats. I am currently working on a bypass for this and hope to have the cheats back up and running in a few hours.

In the meantime I have disabled the cheats to prevent bugs and to err on the side of caution. Please keep an eye on the front page of the site here as I work on the update. I will send out an email for everyone to update their cheats when I am finished patching everything.

Thanks for your understanding,
Jimster480
sounds good, keep up the amazing work 😃👍

Reactions: Sarkasm
Oh wow that was quite fast! thanks for your work, looking forward to thurdsay 😋

Hey there! It's been a long time since your last updates on CSGO. What changes have there been since then? Btw, I'm new here, so I'd like to share something helpful with you to become part of your community. I've recently read about the best legit cash games, so I thought this article might be helpful to some. You can check it out here: https://joywallet.com/article/legit-cash-games/. Thanks again for all your hard work and dedication! Keep us updated.

Last edited:
Hey there! It's been a long time since your last updates on CSGO. What changes have there been since then?
What do you mean a long time? The cheats were updated 2 months ago. There haven't been other changes to CSGO because they are bringing Source2 to CSGO and replacing the entire game. So there is unlikely to be another update to the current version of CSGO until it is replaced by the Source2 version in some more months.
Right now I am working on making a Source2 version of the current cheats available for the current CSGO on the original Source / OB Engine which has been out since 2012.

What do you mean a long time? The cheats were updated 2 months ago. There haven't been other changes to CSGO because they are bringing Source2 to CSGO and replacing the entire game. So there is unlikely to be another update to the current version of CSGO until it is replaced by the Source2 version in some more months.
Right now I am working on making a Source2 version of the current cheats available for the current CSGO on the original Source / OB Engine which has been out since 2012.
Hi,
Will there be support for Windows 11?

Hi,
Will there be support for Windows 11?
The cheats already support Windows 11, however nobody in their right mind should EVER be using Windows 11 as it is just spyware that tracks everything you do. In the future Windows 11 itself could be used as an anticheat or against any software because the entire concept behind Windows 11 is digital tyranny. The monitoring of your everyday actions with the ability to control your files, what you do and what you are allowed to run.

The cheats already support Windows 11, however nobody in their right mind should EVER be using Windows 11 as it is just spyware that tracks everything you do. In the future Windows 11 itself could be used as an anticheat or against any software because the entire concept behind Windows 11 is digital tyranny. The monitoring of your everyday actions with the ability to control your files, what you do and what you are allowed to run.
so advise you to return to Windows 10?

Jimster is one of the best Professional in this scene and even after all these years he's still providing quality and safety especially in the legit section, I highly respect him and his work/affords he put in LeagueCheats for all these years.. and hopefully many more! (Im dreamin of a big Community comeback!)

Hey, is the cheat still down? Just curious since it says server request failed for a few days now:)

any reason why it is saying server failed now then?
Just try it again if there is a failure or flush your DNS and try again.
There has been a problem with the microsoft API over the last days which we have been looking into. So far a couple of our fixes haven't worked, honestly its complicated since nothing changed on our side just windows did an update and it seems to be incorrectly reading our SSL certificates.

My use of Csgo, the perfect platform for playing China, has been banned. Do you support this platform?