This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CSGO Game Update 2/2/22 - Cheats Disabled for Maintenance

My use of Csgo, the perfect platform for playing China, has been banned. Do you support this platform?
Perfectworld for China? No I have no information on that platform.
if you send me some then I can take a look?

Seems i also still get server request failed still
Restart your PC and flush the dns. I hope to have this fixed before the end of the weekend. I am currently troubleshooting it through the Microsoft patches.

Restart your PC and flush the dns. I hope to have this fixed before the end of the weekend. I am currently troubleshooting it through the Microsoft patches.
i have done both, this has been an ongoing issue since this maintenance, it could just be the microsoft patches obviously, but i get this. every single time

Attachments

• 74f2a6480afb0d5f540a86f07f03ee27.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
i have done both, this has been an ongoing issue since this maintenance, it could just be the microsoft patches obviously, but i get this. every single time
Which maintenance? Because this thread is over 1 year old. The problem with server request failed is about a week and a half old after Microsoft has pushed patches for Windows that have changed how they recognize SSL certificates.

Which maintenance? Because this thread is over 1 year old. The problem with server request failed is about a week and a half old after Microsoft has pushed patches for Windows that have changed how they recognize SSL certificates.
Yeah my bad, very poor wording from my side and i will take back the maintenance wording, cause i can see how dumb that sounds. since the microsoft patches happened would be my correct choice of words. I did try it on my laptop right now just for fun a few times, sometimes it injects, sometimes it doesnt. Just weird patching choice for windows in general, thank god i dont use windows 11.

Yea Microsoft doesn't give a crap about its customers and their quality of service.

Reactions: FinesseGod
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…