CSGO Cheats Updates - Major Update

Hey all
So the day is finally here!

Multicore Rendering - It should now work fine for everyone (especially ESP users).
The only downside to this current version is that it doesn't work properly while spraying your gun.
This will be corrected in the new versions. I want to see the response to those who are interested in using multicore!
Aimbot still works fine with tapping & bursts.

A few other optimizations should improve the FPS a bit as well.

A bug has been fixed in the loader for lost handle's (pointed out by a member here).

There is a variable in the visuals menu now for FaceIT, hopefully it works to correct random entity draws on FaceIT. Please let me know how this goes as I was unable to test it myself.

Check your email for more info!

Also there is a new login updater out, you can download it from the same link you got the original updater from!

This Login Updater will let you see how much time is left on your account and ONLY download the DLL if you only want to update that file (remember to run your CCS).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aerwin
How do i download the new updater? just use the one that Jim sent in the begining?

My esp flickers with this update, with multicore on. I have an ATI HD 6700

Ah well, :D Thanks for the update Jimster!

Last edited:
Same question how do i download the new Updater ?
Because i download the last version of cheat but i didn't see a new Updater file

Thanks.

if I put neww2s to 1, my ESP moves up when I shoot / when I scope in. With and without multicore. Hope you can find a way around this Jimster, it's rather annoying

I know this is the problem lol. Thats what I said in the update news. One thing at a time ;x I did get it working atleast now :)

Reactions: Static Noise Bird
What does "neww2s" stand for? What steps should I take to make the RCS effective? (It's very lacking for me so far.)

What does "neww2s" stand for? What steps should I take to make the RCS effective? (It's very lacking for me so far.)
Neww2s = New world to screen algorithim, wich makes it possible to play with multicore-rendering.
If you are gonna play with multicore then take Neww2s=1 and if your not, then take Neww2s=0.
I recommend playing without multicore if your pc can handle it :).

About the RCS, ToX made a guide about how to make it effective here.

I would like to note that the ESP with fix does not function on fullscreen settings, atleast not for me.

Doesnt work at all in fullscreen?
So if neww2s is on it doesnt work in fullscreen? What resolution?

Ive got a pretty weird rez i must say. Using 1600x1200 stretched through the launch options. (-full -refresh 70 -w 1600 -h 1200)

Oh, thats a bit weird res lol. Might cause issues with the new W2S system.

Check your email for more info!

Also there is a new login updater out, you can download it from the same link you got the original updater from!

This Login Updater will let you see how much time is left on your account and ONLY download the DLL if you only want to update that file (remember to run your CCS).

Where can we download the new updater?
I've checked my email but couldn't find anything (old or new)
Is there somewhere on the forum where we can download it?