CSGO Cheats Updates - Major Update

Hey all
So the day is finally here!

Multicore Rendering - It should now work fine for everyone (especially ESP users).
The only downside to this current version is that it doesn't work properly while spraying your gun.
This will be corrected in the new versions. I want to see the response to those who are interested in using multicore!
Aimbot still works fine with tapping & bursts.

A few other optimizations should improve the FPS a bit as well.

A bug has been fixed in the loader for lost handle's (pointed out by a member here).

There is a variable in the visuals menu now for FaceIT, hopefully it works to correct random entity draws on FaceIT. Please let me know how this goes as I was unable to test it myself.

Check your email for more info!

Also there is a new login updater out, you can download it from the same link you got the original updater from!

This Login Updater will let you see how much time is left on your account and ONLY download the DLL if you only want to update that file (remember to run your CCS).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aerwin
Jimster still crash when alt+tab!!!!!!!!!! You can't fix this? And trigerbot with awp from close still don't shot when i press triger key...

Jimster still crash when alt+tab!!!!!!!!!! You can't fix this? And trigerbot with awp from close still don't shot when i press triger key...

We have fix for alt+tab crashing.. but we can't add it right now (security reasons). Triggerbot not working? Bad settings.

no Tox! trige works fine but when i scope with awp and the enemy is close to me (few yards) and i press trig key don't shot...

no Tox! trige works fine but when i scope with awp and the enemy is close to me (few yards) and i press trig key don't shot...

That's because when the enemy is closer to you, it will be harder for you to aim at the aimspot.
It's harder to get the aimspot inside of your trigger FOV when the enemy is closer than if the enemy is at longer range.

If you want to use the triggerbot at closer range, then you might want to change the triggerFOV to a higher value, but while using it at a longer range, then use a smaller FOV.
You can also try to focus your 9 "triggerspots" to better places, skip the legs, have more focus on upperbody etc.

Or you can request a feature if you want to have 2 different triggerFOV at different distances, might be possible for jimster to add if more people want it. : http://leaguecheats.com/threads/cs-go-request-features.66/page-7#post-2371

lol, lol fov high? enemy is close to me what i have tot do? to hide and put fov 9 and then wait for him? this is a very bad bug on this cheat and jimster can't fix it