configuring faceit cfg :)

drpebb

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 1, 2017
Started configuring my faceit cfg today. Still some changes to do but im pretty satisfied this far.
s 7 ss, 8 fov, 1.35, rcsfov 5/3. On the first clip (pistols) I didnt use any aimbot except on the guy that was on stairs. I will not use pistol aimbot on faceit only dgl.

pov from 128 tick retake server. Rendering with cpu so the video is not smooth..

s 7 ss, 8 fov, 1.35
fov 1.35 right? Looks clean, did you try to slow down demo to 25% speed and check how it looks like?
You have to be prepared when they ask u to rec it.

To much hs for me its fucking obvious in some situations. You have crosshair on the chest and this guy on ct got hs :confused:

nice! are you using head hitbox on rifles or neck?
rifle_multibone=1
rifle_bone=7
rifle_bone1=6
rifle_aimheight=-0.75, had -1.00 before. Think that was better for me.
Im not done with bones yet so still trying some stuff :p

fov 1.35 right? Looks clean, did you try to slow down demo to 25% speed and check how it looks like?
You have to be prepared when they ask u to rec it.

Yeah, fov 1.35 for now. Ive checked some demos with slowmo and it looks good but still have to check some more to be on the safe side.

whats you're HS% ratio with this? Looks high?
50-60% Trying to find the perfect bone for now.

To much hs for me its fucking obvious in some situations. You have crosshair on the chest and this guy on ct got hs :confused:

Which guy do you mean? Yeah, I have a bit high hs ratio atm :D mostly the smooth and stuff like that I configured as for now. But when the lc update is out I have propably sort out the bone "issue"

Last edited: