Cheating on smurf vs main account

kiesttendick

Jan 1, 2015
Hi guys!
I’ve bought again LC in January after many years afk but didn’t had the time to use until a few days left before the monthly subscription was finally over.

to use the cheat I bought a smurf account with different email (the one that comes with the account) . I played 3 games then completely reinstall windows and formatted my hard drive.

the account has not received any VAC which is good but my question is. If that account ever gets banned can this ban go to my main account? Even if I have never even logged in the my account while the hack was on? I nearly used for 1 day and only played like 3 games and I’m wondering if my main account can also be banned by association. To be clear I didn’t not use the same email or phone number.. I’m just worried that due to the fact that I used my main account with this lap top when I used to travel.

because I plan to use that smurf account on my lap top and my main account with my PC to avoid the ban and that’s the reason I reinstalled everything so now the lap top is “ready to hack” with only that account logged in.

thanks for you help! Hopefully I can understand it a bit better with your feedback! I’m and old member finding his way back to LC.

rgds,

Hi guys!
I’ve bought again LC in January after many years afk but didn’t had the time to use until a few days left before the monthly subscription was finally over.

to use the cheat I bought a smurf account with different email (the one that comes with the account) . I played 3 games then completely reinstall windows and formatted my hard drive.

the account has not received any VAC which is good but my question is. If that account ever gets banned can this ban go to my main account? Even if I have never even logged in the my account while the hack was on? I nearly used for 1 day and only played like 3 games and I’m wondering if my main account can also be banned by association. To be clear I didn’t not use the same email or phone number.. I’m just worried that due to the fact that I used my main account with this lap top when I used to travel.

because I plan to use that smurf account on my lap top and my main account with my PC to avoid the ban and that’s the reason I reinstalled everything so now the lap top is “ready to hack” with only that account logged in.

thanks for you help! Hopefully I can understand it a bit better with your feedback! I’m and old member finding his way back to LC.

rgds,
Hi.

As far as I know, the only way to do that would be if both accounts shared the same number on Steam Guard, other than that, it’s not likely that something
so it happens.

Only the leagues (FaceIT, Esportal, Essea, Gamersclub, etc.) have a method to ban by hwid, which would end up banning all accounts logged on the machine automatically, Valve's Matchmaking does not have this capability.

Reactions: kiesttendick