Black Friday Sale, Live @ 12:00 am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCSource.png
BlackFriday.jpg

Hello All,

Warm seasons greetings from League Cheats, We hope that you look forward to spending time with family and loved ones, gathered around a delicious meal. Being thankful for all you have. Friends, Family, Loved ones, League Cheats ;) (just kidding).

We hope that we can bring some holiday cheer to everyone and allow them to take full advantage of our competitive prices and wonderful sale.

We know you have choices when it comes to your cheats and we are thankful that you chose us, so this sale is for you. All of you who have continued to support LeagueCheats and helped us continue to be the best league proof provider.

We are going to continue not only destroying our competitions prices but we are also going to make sure we provide the best cheat at the best prices with the best track record. We want you to celebrate your Holidays with League Cheats and help us ring in our up coming 11th year as a top tier provider.

We will be offering the same deal we did last Black Friday to our users, due to it's overwhelming success and high demand.

Our Sale Prices:

One Year Pricing, 50% Discount

Multi League: $300 - 50% = $150.00
Multi NON-League: $240
- 50% = $120.00
ESP/WH League: $240 - 50% = $120.00
ESP/WH NON-League: $180 - 50% = $90.00

Three Months Pricing, 30% Discount

Multi League: $90 - 30% = $63.00
Multi NON-League: $65 - 30% = $45.50
ESP/WH League: $65 - 30% = $45.50
ESP/WH NON-League: $50 - 30% = $35.00

One Month Pricing, 15% Discount

Multi League: $35 - 15% = $29.75
Multi NON-League: $25 - 15% = $21.25
ESP/WH League: $25 - 15% = $21.25
ESP/WH NON-League: $20 - 15% = $17.00

Setup Pricing, 20% Discount

Advanced Setup: $60 - 20% = $48
Basic Setup: $10 - 20% = $8

We also have a few terms and conditions, please review these before you decide to purchase.

This sale is for 24 hours only, it will last from 12:00AM E.S.T on Friday, November 24th to 12:00AM E.S.T on Sunday, November 26th.

As usual, any new subscriptions or current sub extensions may take up to 24 hours to complete.

Advanced and Basic setups may take more than 24 hours to build due to high demand and time dedicated to each build. Once completed, you will have 72 hours from time of purchase to request any changes to be made. After this window closes, a $20.00 fee is required for another 72 hour modification period.

If you purchase a package during the Black Friday sale and end up changing your mind, you have the option to exchange or upgrade your subscription for the duration of the sale.

Any renewals after the expiration of a Black Friday package will be billed at full price.

**** If you purchase any 1 year subscription you'll be given free 1 year access to the Half-Life 2 cheat that we offer, if you purchase the 1/3 month subscriptions you can add HL2 package for 10% more ****

SALE ENDED

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sirzechkazama
Fuck i can only get money on PayPal on monday, could i possibly do a bank tranfer to jimster with the comprovaTive on weekend date?

Fuck i can only get money on PayPal on monday, could i possibly do a bank tranfer to jimster with the comprovaTive on weekend date?
Sorry, that's not possible. Try to buy with your CC.

Is the sale already over? I can't see any discounts in upgrade page or buy page :<

Status
Not open for further replies.