become a customer again... but first a couple of questions.

chanceknife

Silver II
Jan 8, 2015
Greetings, i was a customer for a couple of months until the vac wave earlier this year. So my questions are:
1. How many times was the hack detected this year?
2. Does ESP/WH still work on normal Valve servers, like the matchmaking ones? I heard something about that there is a FarEsp-Fix. And if so, how far can i see the enemies, any example? Also, are the ghost ESP-boxes now on the normal servers too? like the FaceIT ones?
3. Does the hack finally work with Multi-core Rendering enabled? Got a i5 2500k before, and without multicore rendering it was barely playable , and now i got a Q8200 cpu, whats even worse.

- chanceknife

Last edited:
1) There was waves around 3 months ago, where only 10/63 users got affected in the wave, we fixed this and we are running smoothly atm. with not many users so we keep out of VAC's radar.
2) It has been patched on almost all servers, you can still use it to spot enemies close ex. on De_Dust2 you can spot from A Long to Mid without a problem and see the targets clearly. We fixed ghost boxes 100% and the cheat has been tuned for FaceIT.
3) It depends on your GPU, we made a new neww2s= algorithm which is working on most GTX600+ cards. What card do you have?

However i believe Jimster is adding a fix for the crashes soon - sadly it's only available to some GFX's.

Last edited by a moderator:
It usually only happens over 110FPS in the first place.
Using things like neww2s and nobones can make the cheat workable by sacrificing accuracy.

The cheats have had the FarESP fix since literally 2 days after the time that valve changed it. Only some versions were affected and the ghost boxes were a faceit - only thing for a while.

It usually only happens over 110FPS in the first place.
Using things like neww2s and nobones can make the cheat workable by sacrificing accuracy.

The cheats have had the FarESP fix since literally 2 days after the time that valve changed it. Only some versions were affected and the ghost boxes were a faceit - only thing for a while.
^Also, if you only buy the ESP Package/only using the ESP, you can run it without crashes by using nobones=1 and neww2s=1 in settings.ini.

Neww2s and the nobones fixes it on the esp version. Staying under 110fps fixes it for almost everyone else pm other versions.

Sent from my HTC One M9 on Sprint using Tapatalk.

I'm personally using the ESP-cheat on my other PC with the 560GTX, it's running smoothly with multicore on :).
You could always buy the ESP-Version and upgrade to aimbot&trigger if you need it another time?.
Hope to see you here again and welcome back.

Reactions: Jimster480