3 Months deep.

Fearre

Silver Elite Master
Jul 5, 2016
To whom ever may be reading this, "this" is my review of League Cheats.

First off, I've done the whole let's try this cheat and lets try that cheat. So, I am well versed in my cheat selection. I came to league cheats with a very high expectation because of the steep price. Let's talk about that first, the price and the fact that LC is a non-rage cheat keeps our numbers low but loyal, and the "special" rage dmg MM kings away. Sure, jimster could code one of the finest hvh cheats out there, and I'm sure he has one for funsies, but is that what you really want? No... You want to go into a Faceit match, and completely rape face, and not get banned. THE WHOLE POINT IS TO NOT GET BANNED.

This cheat is not for the lazy, you must put effort into your config and set up to get out that godly performance you're looking for. @Jimster480 , and the entirety of the staff have put countless hours of documenting what every function does, and how to use it all over the forums and the wiki, and all you have to do is read. Read, and apply. At first I felt overwhelmed, it was difficult to get started and I didn't know where to begin, but @ToX has already solved this problem, he has guide which I followed to get you going. Got into a bot game, started playing with settings, and slowly but surely I ended up with a config I could play with. What I realized, ding ding ding, was that this was the most humanized aimbot I had ever used. Go to a match making game, play with settings that you think are blatant (minus the walls, because I don't esp ever), and try to find somewhere that your aim looks, locky, or not humanized... You can't or at least I can't and my friends can't and overwatch can't, and faceit can't, because I have 900 hours of using just League Cheats. Tell me that doesn't sell itself. Let alone the fact that in the past 3 months there has been roughly 3-4 vac waves where all the big boys on the block got hit, and hit hard. Mean while everyone on league Cheats didn't even bat an eye. From what I see, Jimster is on literally all the time, csgo updates, jimster already has an update ready (he sees the future) , there is no down time. Let alone, there is always a staff member online, ready to help. Guess what, they actually help, they actually reply to forums posts, and tickets. You get help and solutions unlike other places I've been. To me, League Cheats, and Jimster Has my money, and my csgo future.

P.S.

35$ isn't buying you a cheat, it's buying you a peace of mind, and a community to be part of. And what you do with the cheat is up to you, FPL god? Go do it, MM legend like @Virus1x , go get it done. There isn't a thing LEAGUE CHEATS can't do.

Fearre,

Really glad you are enjoying yourself Here man! This is why I do it, for people to enjoy my work that I spend so much time building and improving and supporting!

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: 4DHERo