This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I might be wrong, but I understood that those are different things.

one thing is the 40 Slots Multihack Project GamersClub Bypass:
with requirements being: 400usd payment and contract

the other thing is the access to LC 3.0 witch have a lot of requirements like +6 months using the current sw + facebook/twitter check accounts, etc.

What I want to know is about the 40 Slots with only payment + contract, since this use does not appears on BUY CHEATS and on the initial post does not have any link to click for more information, only a drill down with the contract draft.

So the question remains, how many slots still available and how do I purchase it?

Thank you so much for your attention.

Reactions: ribinhas

add me Whatsapp Bro lets go for the payments

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you pm jimster and he will tell you

Good morning, I'm Brazilian and I was interested not LC 3.0, I would like to know if SLOTS "40" available and how to make payment?

So when is faceit bypass happening? Since it got out you guys said you will release one. Just curious

If you actually read around on forum you wouldve heard ages ago that Faceit will not be public to users like you and then later was discontinued.
Jimster Stopped working on the Faceit project, however may do a Hardware cheat for it.
ESEA is the thing hes releasing for verified, trustworthy and long time users.
It will have a different slotted system and 2 different cheats will be released for it.

I did mention a however @Aaron
I do get that he hasn't completely stopped but its no longer in his list of what he is currently working on

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…