This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Veterans Day Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if I buy one month subscription ( so 2 months ) could I still enjoy the free month when once everything will be solved ?
Yes. It doesn't affect your eligibility for a free month.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Submit a support ticket and I will help you out with this.
working now

if i want buy 3 months to turn 6 months i need to buy on official buy page and if i want 3 months with discount i use this in image above?

Last edited:
i waiting for GC bypass so if i buy 3 months of non-league (cuz i only play gc) can i swap after gc bypass done? idk how it works

i waiting for GC bypass so if i buy 3 months of non-league (cuz i only play gc) can i swap after gc bypass done? idk how it works
i dont think so, my guess is that u need to buy the league version if u want to "jump up" to the pro version.
@ToX ?

I think it would be much better bypass to gc in the current multi league (35 $) because the dollar is very expensive for Brazilians and usually who plays in the gc are Brazilians. (my opinion)

we love lc and we didnt trust in vacmode for gc... so lc 35$ for gc = more sales ... more money ... more lc lovers xD

It's hard to say right now because we don't really know when and how PRO version will work.
In upcoming days we are going to refresh LC 3.0 beta with new ideas/thoughts.

Well thats a fact too....

Reactions: Get_Right
Gc support will be in league multi.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

In upcoming days we are going to refresh LC 3.0 beta with new ideas/thoughts.
Sorry, but I dont get it right know, why new ideas? Since the goal was end of Nov, I can understand delays, since everything is 2 weeks later ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…