Trust Factor with LC

SZAOLINMAHAM

Silver I
Oct 30, 2019
Hello
Does using LC reduce the trust factor? I heard there was an update recently that detects various functions and causes accounts to be flagged. Is this true?
Apparently, functions such as glow, skinchanger and other functions that require deep hook cause red TF. That's why I'm asking if people who play LC have this problem because I would like to purchase them again.

Last edited:
It is indeed true, LC will destroy you TF to the point where it's unplayable and almost instantly too. The project is more or less dead in the water currently.

Reactions: SZAOLINMAHAM
It is indeed true, LC will destroy you TF to the point where it's unplayable and almost instantly too. The project is more or less dead in the water currently.
That's so sad cause LC was the most legit and enjoyable cheat i ever used. But I think its glory years are behind it. Hope that Jimster will solve this red TF problem soon. Hopefully a little sooner than faceit proof :D

Does LC even use glow and skin changer? Would regular aimbot that isnt based on view angles and a triggerbot above 215ms alone still caused Red TF? I had an acc recently get banned due to this red TF flag even though I hadn't used it in months, so I feel like once you legitimately get flagged, its a matter of time before youre wiped in the next ban wave, but I wanted to confirm because this has not been my experience in the past but it seems there has been a lot of updates from CS? Let me know your thoughts anyone, thanks!

Really sad to see this kind of threads and posts, Jimster is working on it for awhile now and being fully transparent with everyone over LC's telegram chancel. Consider joining to stay updated over here.. cheat is in progress and issue is known, LC will keep having glory just be patient.

Really sad to see this kind of threads and posts, Jimster is working on it for awhile now and being fully transparent with everyone over LC's telegram chancel. Consider joining to stay updated over here.. cheat is in progress and issue is known, LC will keep having glory just be patient.
I would love to join, but it is probably only for license holders. In any case, I don't see an invitation link anywhere. I didn't mean to offend LC as a cheat because it's great as I mentioned above, but I used a meme used a couple of years ago when Jimster claimed the proof on Faceit AC would be coming soon ( it's been a good couple of years :D ) Hence you might have misperceived me.

I would love to join, but it is probably only for license holders. In any case, I don't see an invitation link anywhere. I didn't mean to offend LC as a cheat because it's great as I mentioned above, but I used a meme used a couple of years ago when Jimster claimed the proof on Faceit AC would be coming soon ( it's been a good couple of years :D ) Hence you might have misperceived me.
No, it is public for everyone.
Here:https://t.me/LCPublicSupport
It's the live chat tab on the website.

Reactions: SZAOLINMAHAM