The best Aimbot (Leaguecheats)

maromba4j

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Nov 11, 2016
greetings everyone I had to come to witness about this leaguecheats, I've used several cheats and aimbot, several famous and different sites, the only thing you feel safe is with L, of course, it's the best aimbot in the world and more legit, I can not wait to test in the GC league, because I only had the opportunity to play in 64tick on 128tick it will be much better, so I have to say that it is very good and pleasant this perfect aimbot, thanks for the great work.

Saudaçoes a Todos
Eu tive que vir a testemunhar sobre a LeagueCheats, eu usei varios Hacks e Aimbot ,diversos sites famosos e diferentes, o único que voce se sente seguro é o LC, o melhor aimbot do mundo e mais legítimo, eu nao vejo a hora de testar na Liga da GC, porque eu só tive a oportunidade de jogar em 64tick em 128tick será muito melhor , então eu tenho que dizer que é muito agradável esse aimbot, muito perfeito o recoil e o jeito que ele trabalha, Obrigado pelo ótimo trabalho!

Last edited:
greetings everyone I had to come to witness about this leaguecheats, I've used several cheats and aimbot, several famous and different sites, the only thing you feel safe is with L, of course, it's the best aimbot in the world and more legit, I can not wait to test in the GC league, because I only had the opportunity to play in 64tick on 128tick it will be much better, so I have to say that it is very good and pleasant this perfect aimbot, thanks for the great work.

Valeu parceiro! Ficamos feliz em ler essas reviews mesmo nesses tempos difíceis. Bota fé que se não fosse verdadeiro ninguém da staff estaria hoje aqui acreditando e apostando no Jimster! Tamo junto.

Just a quite of nice portuguese words for my fellow comrade here!

Thank you Family LeagueCheats
It will be an honor, certainly is the best aimbot for Liga and Lan, without doubt. :D
Obrigado Familia LeagueCheats
Vai ser uma honra , com certeza é o melho aimbot pra Liga e Lan, sem duvidas. :D