Testimonial from the man, the myth, the legend

CAVIV

Silver II
Dec 10, 2014
Hello fellow cheaters!

I currently use the Counter Strike Global Offensive Multi Cheat. Overall, I'd say that it is the best counter strike cheat I've ever used. The menu is easily accessible and doesn't require any prior knowledge to cheating to use it. The staff on the site is super friendly and patient with it's users.

Aimbot: Overall, I'd give it a 10/10. The mechanics of it are very smooth and when you set it up right, the cheat is unstoppable, but nobody notices it. I have never been banned for it, all except for once because I ranked myself up to MG2 and me being me, I thought that ranking up means your aim is 20x better, so me being me I turned smooth aim to 10. So, as I was saying, if you set the cheat up right, which I did in January, you will get to any rank and look more legit than you did playing legit.

ESP: ESP is great. I think it's very non intrusive, but it also calls for great advantages. I have had no problem with it, but I don't use it much so my review wouldn't be very detailed.

Wallhack: This is what I usually use. I use the, "PlayerWalls" and "Walls" feature (varies) which is fantastic. You can see through the wall you are close to, which allows for perfect allignment with walls on the other side, so anyone spectating you, teammates, or overwatch investigators, will think you're an extremely skilled player since you can line up your crosshair with the wall (if that makes any sense)

Banning: I haven't seen the cheat get detected at all. As I stated, any ban you get from overwatch is simply the users fault. Other than that, if the cheat you're using isn't down for maintenance, you won't get a ban.

Overall I give the cheat and it's staff a 10/10 for great customer support, an awesome cheat, and the friendly environment. I would recommend this cheat to anyone viewing this website. =)