Svencoop Review

Eam

Nov 26, 2021
I bought the league multi hack for HL1 games, and I used it for Svencoop.

Simply put, this hack is in no way shape or form intended for use on Svencoop against monster entities. This is strictly a PvP hack. There's only two features that work in a PvE environment. One the wall hack and two the ESP hack. Both of which have their own caveats for PvE.

The wall hack simply throws monsters onto the top rendering layer so to say... They are rendered as if one can see them without any obstruction. This can cause confusion as there's no visual difference between a monster out in the open and a monster standing behind a wall out in the open.

The ESP hack only works for entities like weapons and not monsters.

I reiterate, everything that would normally involve enemy players, DOES NOT WORK, against monsters. Aimbot and autoshoot to be specific. And even some stuff that doesn't involve monsters, like bunnyhop, DOES NOT WORK. Only get this hack for Svencoop PvE if all you want is walls.

Hi there!
Thank you for your review. Jimster will check the possibility to add support to monsters and we will let everyone know once its done :D

Why buy a cheat for PvE in CS GO?
It is a HL1 engine game.
I will look into this issue with the PVE mode for SvenCoop. I will have to make a "PVE" mode specifically because the cheat code is built to find players only and to skip non-player entities.