Some questions.

chanceknife

Silver II
Jan 8, 2015
Hey guys,
i was wondering about the 2+ years ud streak. So, there are no posts between Sep. 2011 - Oct. 2014.. was it a downtime or something ? And also i would like to know how long do you bypass ESLWIRE already (especially the ESPCheat)? I use cheats only on ESL, FACEIT & MM atm and i want to make sure that the cheat will work on wire for a while.

Edit: Another question.. So was there any VAC dt before the 2+ UD streak? & i'm using Win7 32bit does it work? or do i have to dualboot

greetings :)

Edit: some1 pls? :(

Last edited:
We spoke about this personally.
This forum was built in 2011 to replace the sales only LC site that was there since basically 2008 without an update (previous text site in 2007 was replaced mid 2008). Then after a falling out with my admin friend he took the site back when we parted ways. Earlier this year we patched things up and decided to go ahead and officially launch this site (since when it was made in 2011 it never came out of beta).
There was a VAC detection in 2009 due to engine hooks on the CSS cheats (HL1/1.6 wasnt affected) and there has not been one since. Also the cheats are working on every single version of windows from Windows 2000 to Windows 10.