Short testimonial

Rogn

Feb 26, 2015
Hello all!

Thought it would be time for me to throw a short review since i'm not able to afford the cheat since i'm a poor student x.x

Pros:
-Really good security
-Proably the best staff and community i've ever met, if you try other cheat providers you'll usually find staff members that doesnt care about their costumers, leaguecheats was different, actually made me happy logging onto the irc chatting with people!
-Jimster is proably one of the best developers i've met and the kindest, he's always helping people and does everything for his costumers.
-extremely fast updates, jimster usually fixes stuff within a day sometimes even hours!
-Highly customizable cheat, you'll definetly be able to find the settings that suits you!

cons:
Ugh... let me see..... nope, none... ;)

10/10 - Aimbot: Definetly the best aimbot i've ever used and 100% the best recoil control system on the market, it might be abit sketchy at start, but when you manage to create your own settings you'll see the true power of the aimbot, nobody will be able to tell that you're using an aimbot, who wants Psilent when you have the leaguecheats aimbot :D:D:D

8/10 -Triggerbot: I didnt really use triggerbot at start since it was kinda bad, but after jimster added his new "monster" trigger i started using it, definetly worth trying it out.

9/10 - ESP: ESP is usually a bad thing because people can't hide it proberly and will end up getting overwatched, but with leaguecheats you'll get a highly customizable esp that you can configure to be as legit as possible. Only thing dragging it down is no chams :oops:

I'll definetly come back to leaguecheats when i have the money.

To all you guys wondering if you should buy leaguecheats the answer is simple... YES! Jimster might seem like an ignorant guy if you've seen him on hackforums, but he is truly a great person and a great coder who knows what he's doing. Leaguecheats might of had a few detection problems lately, but don't be afraid, jimster will sort everything and leaguecheats will become even greater than before!!

Thanks to all of you leaguecheaters for 2 great months, see you sometime :):)

Reactions: albert
ur bad
proxy.php

Nice review, and we are gonna miss you, but im sure you will come back sometime ;)!.