Review after one month membership

amnezx

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 31, 2020
I have been using LC for a month now and I had a feeling I should leave a review.
I came across League Cheats while I was searching for Faceit Client cheatas. There were some providers (one that I have found they were lying they are offering FaceitAC proof for ~100 USD LUL, and another provider which I have found they were legit, but they were invitation-based so it was nearly impossible for me to get there).

After one month I have to say that this is one of the most legit cheats I have seen (if not #1), and I have seen a lot of cheats at my friends.
Aimbot is super smooth and fully customisable (with the help of tomato, I could set up the most legitimate pistol aimbot - Thank you once again! -).
The set up was a bit hars since there were so many settings, but after 1 week of playing and tweaking the settings i came with a good config (tried different resolutions also).
I am playing mostly MM since I don't have access to Pro league yet and I can say it is doing great. I got many reports since my trust factor went a bit low, and no ow ban (super legitimate aimbot, as I told you).
Beside ESP which personally I do not use, I have tried Dlights which is an amazing feature.

Two weeks ago I managed to buy some skins (~150 usd value) since I trust LC. And also referred a friend.

All in all good quality at a reasonable price.
Keep it going and may be one day we'll have Faceit bypass.

Good luck to Jimster and team!