This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Review after one month membership

amnezx

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 31, 2020
I have been using LC for a month now and I had a feeling I should leave a review.
I came across League Cheats while I was searching for Faceit Client cheatas. There were some providers (one that I have found they were lying they are offering FaceitAC proof for ~100 USD LUL, and another provider which I have found they were legit, but they were invitation-based so it was nearly impossible for me to get there).

After one month I have to say that this is one of the most legit cheats I have seen (if not #1), and I have seen a lot of cheats at my friends.
Aimbot is super smooth and fully customisable (with the help of tomato, I could set up the most legitimate pistol aimbot - Thank you once again! -).
The set up was a bit hars since there were so many settings, but after 1 week of playing and tweaking the settings i came with a good config (tried different resolutions also).
I am playing mostly MM since I don't have access to Pro league yet and I can say it is doing great. I got many reports since my trust factor went a bit low, and no ow ban (super legitimate aimbot, as I told you).
Beside ESP which personally I do not use, I have tried Dlights which is an amazing feature.

Two weeks ago I managed to buy some skins (~150 usd value) since I trust LC. And also referred a friend.

All in all good quality at a reasonable price.
Keep it going and may be one day we'll have Faceit bypass.

Good luck to Jimster and team!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…