Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico1337

Aug 28, 2017
Hey League Cheat Community.
I would like to ask, that i can pay the Cheat CSGO Pro League for 3 Months with Paysafecard? And what are the Price for 3 Months is the PRO Version CSGO Cheat?
I need a Cheat that is EAC proof.

greetings Rico

I think you're doing best by paying with paypal first month. You'll get access to the marketplace when you're a VIP-member where you can upload a thread and ask if anyone is willing to buy a subscription for you for pcs/steam wallet/skins or ask around among the trusted members. Leaguecheats used to accept skins as payment as well, but you had to overpay with like 50-60%, so be prepared to do some overpayment in order to find anyone who is willing to accept pcs/steam wallet/skins etc :)

It should usally be possible with PCS by submitting a ticket, but seems like LC don't accept that right now. Might be possible again next year after your first month if your'e lucky. Try and submit a ticket and see if the billing department have any ETA when PCS is back.

Last edited:
Ok thanks of response. :) I will pay next month via PayPal. But i have one more question: They are 1 Month 3 Month and 1 Year, can i buy 6 Month for example: 200 Euro for 6 Month? is that possible?

Can i Buy the Pro League Cheat?

Last edited:
The Pro League version is made for customers who have already bought and used our cheat for at least 3 months, this is the ultimate version which bypasses a variety of leagues.

If you have the requirements (3 months of usage of public version), you can open a Support Ticket to know more details. Click here to open a ticket.

No idea about the 6 months tho, I would suggest you to whipser Jimster480 and ask him if it's possible with a 6 month deal, he's very easy to talk with, the worst you can get is a no :)

If you have questions that address our staff specifically you can always open a support ticket, whispering and conversations with staff are not always responded in time and we tend to not give support around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.