This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico1337

Aug 28, 2017
Hey League Cheat Community.
I would like to ask, that i can pay the Cheat CSGO Pro League for 3 Months with Paysafecard? And what are the Price for 3 Months is the PRO Version CSGO Cheat?
I need a Cheat that is EAC proof.

greetings Rico

I think you're doing best by paying with paypal first month. You'll get access to the marketplace when you're a VIP-member where you can upload a thread and ask if anyone is willing to buy a subscription for you for pcs/steam wallet/skins or ask around among the trusted members. Leaguecheats used to accept skins as payment as well, but you had to overpay with like 50-60%, so be prepared to do some overpayment in order to find anyone who is willing to accept pcs/steam wallet/skins etc

It should usally be possible with PCS by submitting a ticket, but seems like LC don't accept that right now. Might be possible again next year after your first month if your'e lucky. Try and submit a ticket and see if the billing department have any ETA when PCS is back.

Last edited:
Ok thanks of response. I will pay next month via PayPal. But i have one more question: They are 1 Month 3 Month and 1 Year, can i buy 6 Month for example: 200 Euro for 6 Month? is that possible?

Can i Buy the Pro League Cheat?

Last edited:
The Pro League version is made for customers who have already bought and used our cheat for at least 3 months, this is the ultimate version which bypasses a variety of leagues.

If you have the requirements (3 months of usage of public version), you can open a Support Ticket to know more details. Click here to open a ticket.

No idea about the 6 months tho, I would suggest you to whipser Jimster480 and ask him if it's possible with a 6 month deal, he's very easy to talk with, the worst you can get is a no

If you have questions that address our staff specifically you can always open a support ticket, whispering and conversations with staff are not always responded in time and we tend to not give support around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…