Question on options

Solution
The only cheats with aimbots are the Multi versions, you don't have to use ESP in the multi cheats if you don't want to.
I mean this in the nicest of ways :), any and all questions you have you can just message @Jimster480 the owner. I'm sure he would be happy to explain it all to you. I see quite a few post from you lol, all with different questions. But as of your question, no there is not a cheat for just aimbot. If that is what you are asking, if you wanted something like that personally you would have to talk to Jim about it as a private build, but he wont do privates with Randoms you have to be Subbed to a league Cheats Product for 3 months i think for that option to be available. You could how ever just Purchase the CSGO Multi or League Multi and turn off everything but RCS and AImbot

Yes I only make a multi cheat and an ESP version. The reason for this is because of the amount of variables required to make an Aimbot is substantially more than is required to make ESP. Therefore it makes no sense for me to sell an Aimbot only version for less money when it is more complicated to make versus ESP. That is why the ESP version is cheaper for people who only want that.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk