Question about pro league cheats requirements

Mark Mulder

Dec 4, 2018
It says for the requirement I have to have 6 months as a subscriber. Does that mean I have to buy 6 months worth of cheats then I will be eligible? Pro league cheats are the only ones that will work for what I plan to do, does that mean I basically have to pay for cheats that I can't (won't successfully) use to be eligible to buy the cheats I can use? Is there an easier way around this? I understand its for protection of the coders but the model doesn't seem to make sense to me. I have a friend that has a friend (lol i know) that knows private cheat makers and I would prefer to not go to them so that nobody knows that I cheat and to eliminate any of the risk of being caught from that aspect. I'm sure there's private cheat makers on here as well but me being an unknown entity runs the same problem that requires me to buy 6 months worth of cheats in the first place. Can anyone tell me if I am misunderstanding how this works or recommend a solution to my problem? Or do I just have to eat the cost of the 6 months in order to get the cheats that work. Thanks