PUBG Cheats

Defsire

Jan 21, 2017
Hi Jim,

I was wondering if you will ever be making a PUBG cheat. I will be willing to buy a private PUBG cheat for personal use only, with the source code. I kind of want to learn how to make it myself as well but there is nobody to teach me, since I have a little bit of game hacking experience and a lot of coding experience. I apologize if this questions has been asked before but I wanted to know your thoughts at this date.

Cheers,
Defsire

source code
This part would simply not occur.
PUBG cheat
Not yet and it will be a little while before he makes one
Tbh this has been requested alot for a PUBG Cheat and Jimster has heard the people and is working on one, however you will have to wait some time. Please don't take what I said about the code as an insult, but Jimster wouldn't simply leak the code to his cheat to anyone, let alone someone so new to LC.

If I will comeback cheating, I will only do it in PUBG, that I am currently playing for fun. It will be super greate to have some legit aimbot, etc. Waiting for this moment, when in news section will be - NEW PUBG CHEAT REALESED! :D

Reactions: Jimster480
I haven't ever cheated in pubg and got this game since march 2017, yesterday after 1.5 years i decided to reinstall it and play a bit, i literally played 6 rounds and got banned by BE without even cheating, lol..

Yeah, you’d never get the source code.
Defeats the purpose of a sale if you also provide the means to do yourself.

Sweet as thanks for letting me know. Does anyone know if process injection will work for this or will I need my own driver since Battle eye runs in ring 0.