PUBG Cheats

Defsire

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi Jim,

I was wondering if you will ever be making a PUBG cheat. I will be willing to buy a private PUBG cheat for personal use only, with the source code. I kind of want to learn how to make it myself as well but there is nobody to teach me, since I have a little bit of game hacking experience and a lot of coding experience. I apologize if this questions has been asked before but I wanted to know your thoughts at this date.

Cheers,
Defsire

Admin

Retarded Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
PUBG hack are in the far future roadmap, no ETA.

@Jimster480 can talk to you about private cheats but you won't get source code.

Resolved

ex Trusted
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
source code
This part would simply not occur.
PUBG cheat
Not yet and it will be a little while before he makes one
Tbh this has been requested alot for a PUBG Cheat and Jimster has heard the people and is working on one, however you will have to wait some time. Please don't take what I said about the code as an insult, but Jimster wouldn't simply leak the code to his cheat to anyone, let alone someone so new to LC.

spy0x

LE
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If I will comeback cheating, I will only do it in PUBG, that I am currently playing for fun. It will be super greate to have some legit aimbot, etc. Waiting for this moment, when in news section will be - NEW PUBG CHEAT REALESED! :D

Reactions: Jimster480

Aksunex3

Silver Elite Master
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I haven't ever cheated in pubg and got this game since march 2017, yesterday after 1.5 years i decided to reinstall it and play a bit, i literally played 6 rounds and got banned by BE without even cheating, lol..

Aaron

Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah, you’d never get the source code.
Defeats the purpose of a sale if you also provide the means to do yourself.

Defsire

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sweet as thanks for letting me know. Does anyone know if process injection will work for this or will I need my own driver since Battle eye runs in ring 0.

Aaron

Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sweet as thanks for letting me know. Does anyone know if process injection will work for this or will I need my own driver since Battle eye runs in ring 0.
Jim doesn't use drivers for anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)