Payment

This is not paypal f&f

In the main page in the top you must in right corner this "Pay or send payments"

When you click on it two more options under this will show up

"Pay for goods or services" and "Make a payment in a few seconds"

The second options is the One you looking for.

In the main page in the top you must in right corner this "Pay or send payments"

When you click on it two more options under this will show up

"Pay for goods or services" and "Make a payment in a few seconds"

The second options is the One you looking for.
On the paypal site or lc site ?xD

I don't think they accept some methods as you can refund.

Friend payment is one of the method which you cant refund easily because it supposed that you send money to a friend (and most of the times you didnt get something for this ). Bussiness payments are easier to get a refund if you wanna scam . So 2nd method is more safe for LC and user if he is a clear one

Friend payment is one of the method which you cant refund easily because it supposed that you send money to a friend (and most of the times you didnt get something for this ). Bussiness payments are easier to get a refund if you wanna scam . So 2nd method is more safe for LC and user if he is a clear one

Don't mind about it. Just go to buy page and checkout whit PayPal. You don't have to select pay as friend. If I'm not wrong you can only select friends and family when you are sending money and that's not the case, you are buying a product.

Don't mind about it. Just go to buy page and checkout whit PayPal. You don't have to select pay as friend. If I'm not wrong you can only select friends and family when you are sending money and that's not the case, you are buying a product.

Its not for me. and also probably there is a reason he asking to pay this way

Reactions: mitobr