Oh well

Caspar1337

May 22, 2017
I would totally purchase this but it is outstandingly overpriced compared to other cheats man. Like 35 euro for 1 month and 25 euro for just wallhacks? Like that's insane dude lmao, you can buy multi hack cheats nowadays for like $8. Really bummed out that I would have to spend like $51 on a cheat when I can go buy a different one (probably less quality) for around $10.

Will this cheat ever see a price change and are their no Cyber Monday/ Black Friday deals on it?

Like 35 euro for 1 month and 25 euro for just wallhacks?
I think you are confused about both the currency that the cheats are priced in as well as the actual features offered. Nowhere do we have "just wallhacks" available for 25 Euro per month.
There is a "League ESP" version that is $25/mo if you purchase one month. But there is a $20 version that is not for league usage.
You can get a Multihack for the same price ($25/mo) for a single month.
All in all these are totally different cheats from what else is on the market. These "$8 Multihacks" are just freely available source code pasted into a project and compiled. You are just paying for some child with no experience in cheat development to paste something together to make a quick buck.

League Cheats is a software company and we have been around for 12+ years now, cheats is what we do. Our projects are all built 100% in-house and we have 24/7 support staff as well as very detailed documentation on our product. We know our product is quality and stand behind it.
As it stands today we have another long undetected streak going on; while other sites are claiming fake undetected streaks or claiming streaks longer than their sites have been around (most sites are claiming 2+ years despite the software not even being available for 1 year).

Selling cheats at the cheapest price to try to gather as many clients before it gets everyone banned is not our business model. We value security and our clients know this; many of our clients have been with us for 3+ years at this point with some clients actively using our software for 7+ years now.

Software is more than checkboxes on a feature list; I hope you can come to understand this in time.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

@Jimster480 is correct
If we go over the banwaves within the past quater we see all of them are from exposed copy pastas or jme cheats (over 200k accounts got banned) . So it should be no suprise.
Also please understand, this cheat isnt some cheat designed for "hack vs hack"
Or unlegit gameplay, but rather a legit cheat for looking legit or even going hard, but no rage and unlegit features are to be included in this type of cheat