New CSGO Changes Out

As of a couple hours ago I made some changes to the CSGO Cheats.
They are more dynamic once again and there are a few new additions for LAN/Silent play.

Changes:
PanicKey canc now be customized in the settings file.
Setting disp to a value other than 0 or 1 will disable the menu entirely.
There is a Silent in the new loader settings which will avoid the normal loader confirmation window.
Tons of Additional Randomized Sections added to further obfuscate code.
Code cleanup of things unused, consolidation of a few functions which I have been frequently using together.

These have been tested working!

As most should know by now new builds are out every 30 minutes so feel free to grab a new build any time!
Each released build is unique from the last one, all code sections are randomized by my AutoBuild software.

Choose Full Hack or just DLL Download to get the lastest changes from tonight!
I'd recommend Full Hack for most as there are a few loader improvements!

As most should know by now new builds are out every 30 minutes so feel free to grab a new build any time!
Each released build is unique from the last one, all code sections are randomized by my AutoBuild software.

i must download it from loader? or how i can get new build ?

Yes download from the loader. Every 30 minutes a program automatically randomizes the cheat so its unique. this a great feature btw, so would this be the same as a custom build for 1+ year users?

So does this mean i should just be downloading a new build everyday (couple hours), if i want to stay the safest?

And should i be running the 2 files everytime i download a new build? I wasn't before the banwave and didn't get banned :p

Last edited:
bull shit..just got VAC'ED again..now im out 2 acounts with 11 yeras ...im not happy at all.

This will also be on the new releases next week. It has been further improved and now is able to deliver builds which are 99.74% different from each other after packing.
Old versions were about 84-93% different and only about 78 percent different at runtime. This new tech allows for over 95% different at runtime