My review after a few weeks. (LC Multi)

Solo

Silver II
Feb 21, 2015
Aimbot: The aimbot itself is very human-like and i did gain a lot of enjoyment when Legendary Eagle Master's commented on my skills saying that i had very good aim and comments like that. One time a person called me out and my team mates were watching me 1v5 clutch and they replied "We're watching him, he seem's legit to me." I could not contain my laughter.

ESP/Wallhack: At it's current state it has very basic looks but that is clearly not Jimster480's aim with this hack, he is aiming for people who don't want that fancy type of shit but look for pure quality. He achieves this, i still think that he can improve things such as it not working on FACEIT completely unless they are very close or you see them. I believe that chams would be a excellent feature. This is also very customizable as you can set things such as Health, Name and Visible ESP. I really do hope he adds chams soon though! I'd also say the menu could use some visual work on it which will probably bring in more customers.

Triggerbot: I'll be honest, i didn't even use triggerbot very often but i did use it at times when i was awping. The settings can be customized to just make you look like a good player and just works like an ordinary triggerbot. It's nothing extraordinary but..what more can you ask from a triggerbot? It does it's job well.

Setting it up: It was easy to set up because it comes with a complete guide on how to use it and what every single feature does in complete detail. It was very easy for me to set up but some new cheaters might find it difficult.

Support: Never had an issue, so i can't comment here.

VAC History: Has not been detected on CS:GO ever since it was released, great.

I recommend this cheat if you want to rise up the league's on any league like faceit or esea. It's a very nice legitimate hack although it's expensive but you get great features with it and a dedicated coder.