Feb 18, 2022
not working
aimbot
Wallhack some bugs
noflash when you go blind your enemy disappears
closed my ticket without solving my problem

I asked for a refund they said they don't refund

don't buy this hack it doesn't work

You cannot be more wrong in every possible way. Not only do you not listen, but you don't read and you just complain about things that are not real.
You spent an entire day pressing Mouse 1 / left mouse for aimbot (and claiming the aimbot "doesn't work") because "aimbot should be on mouse 1 only". This shows that not only are you are complete noob when it comes to playing the game, but you didn't even bother to read the documentation about the cheat or listen to what we wrote to you in the support ticket about changing the aimkey.

You also said that the game crashes, when you had F10 bound to close your game... you blamed my software for your ignorant keybind. then you played on a server with HLGuard and password protected, and said that the cheat doesn't have a working wallhack when wallhacks DON'T EVER work on PVS HLG servers because HLGuard literally blocks wallhacks using PVS. You once again blamed the cheat when you don't even understand how cheats work.

So after spending days going back and forth with you spewing nonsense and straight up lieing about the features not working because you weren't reading. You go write a bad testimonial because you can't even read? Your ignorance knows no bounds.

jade you are a liar, i used this cheat for 1.6, HL1 DM & others, works perfectly fine, just need to know how to configure it, pitiful to spit on LC specially when you are the problem.