Multi League detection history

Thomisk

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 27, 2017
Heyy,
thinkin' of buying cs go multi again, but I wanna know the 1.) detection rate of League multi.
2) When was the last detection of League multi and what was the userbase detection % ratio (approx) ?
3) Bad question but still, how safer is the league beside nonleague ?
Thanks for all answers :)

Solution
It was so long time ago that I don't even remember the last time it was detected.
We are the most safe p2c in the market for CSGO.

VersionUndetected Since
Non-League VersionOctober of 2017
League VersionOctober of 2017
PRO LeagueUndetected since Release
GamersClub VersionEarly 2020
It was so long time ago that I don't even remember the last time it was detected.

VersionUndetected Since

Solution

VersionUndetected Since
It was because of the settings.ini encrypt thingy, am i right ? Is that completely fixed ? Just read that not all users were banned though, how is that ? I mean everyone has settings.ini, why wasn't everyone banned ? (If that's some ''secret'' thing that needs to be kept from public forum, you can write me PM)

Yes it is completely fixed and for a very long time we don't have any issues whatsoever.

I won't discuss about the October 2017 ban though, since its private. But yes, a very low amount of customers were banned back then.

And for the private cheat, can you tell me (approx) what's the cost for matchmaking or is it secret and needed to be discussed with Jimster ?

Edit: and was somewhat significantly smaller userbase banned on league multi than on nonleague M ?

Last edited:
It was because of the settings.ini encrypt thingy, am i right ? Is that completely fixed ? Just read that not all users were banned though, how is that ? I mean everyone has settings.ini, why wasn't everyone banned ? (If that's some ''secret'' thing that needs to be kept from public forum, you can write me PM)
Just the way Vac works, not everyone was detected. Unsure why that would be unelss it were to throw us off or if it was inconclusive, Valve only knows.