Mouse hack

Felipe Dantas

Aug 4, 2020
Hi im from Portugal and I want to have a mousehack (aimbot) but I dont know how to do or where can i buy, I dont want a client or something like that !
I just want to have a mouse hack, can someone help me whith my problem pls ?

• Haha
Reactions: AnarchyX and spy0x
Solution
There are no mouse hacks, that doesn't exist.
Also BadUSB was patched years ago in any useful form so there is no way to make a BadUSB CSGO cheat.

When you are talking about an Aimbot, that is possible and we sell those in the CSGO section... depending on what you want the cheat to work on we have different offerings.

We do have a hardware hack that is being developed right now, open a ticket for more information.
Hi im from Portugal and I want to have a mousehack (aimbot) but I dont know how to do or where can i buy, I dont want a client or something like that !
I just want to have a mouse hack, can someone help me whith my problem pls ?
Hello, in regard to your question above, I am sorry but I do not. And I am the wrong person to ask for such a thing.

As a heads up if you are wanting a private Cheat, even something as a Bad Usb mouse hack, which I don't think Jim would offer tbh. You would need to be a LC user, and Subscriber for at least 3 straight months. As of now he wont offer any services to just any random person.

You can get in Touch with him here on his website he is the Owner and Founder of League Cheats. His name is below.

@Jimster480

There are no mouse hacks, that doesn't exist.
Also BadUSB was patched years ago in any useful form so there is no way to make a BadUSB CSGO cheat.

When you are talking about an Aimbot, that is possible and we sell those in the CSGO section... depending on what you want the cheat to work on we have different offerings.

We do have a hardware hack that is being developed right now, open a ticket for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Felipe Dantas
Solution
Hello, in regard to your question above, I am sorry but I do not. And I am the wrong person to ask for such a thing.

As a heads up if you are wanting a private Cheat, even something as a Bad Usb mouse hack, which I don't think Jim would offer tbh. You would need to be a LC user, and Subscriber for at least 3 straight months. As of now he wont offer any services to just any random person.

You can get in Touch with him here on his website he is the Owner and Founder of League Cheats. His name is below.

@Jimster480

Thx man! No problem thax to give me your attencion