LeagueCheats - LC3.5 CSGO Hack Update (Win 10 1903) 6/13/19 + Additional Payment Methods

Hey all,
First of all; with the newest Windows 10 Update 1903 rolling out en-masse in the past days.... users have noted crashes with the standard aimbot without setcursortype.

As such I have updated the cheat to work with the new Win 10 1903 version which has wrapped API's which are being used by the cheats by turning them into retpolines.
Please download a new version from the updater if you are affected by this problem. If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1 you will not be affected.
Those on Windows 10 will be affected soon as the 1903 update is going out for everyone (since the 3mo delay is up) at this point in time.

The cs go wall hack has also been slightly improved, for those of you who use it.

In the next days the HL1 and HL2 cheats will be updated to fix the same issue as this problem will affect all cheats using these API's.

Please be on the lookout.

There is also an update in testing for Pro League, so those subscribed or with access please keep an eye on that forum section :)

Second of all; we have also enabled quite a few new payment methods via our PaymentWall Gateway.
Feel free to explore the new payment methods here: https://leaguecheats.com/pages/paymentwall/

There are many new gift card, mobile payment and bank transfer options for those of you who can't use PayPal or Crypto.

Lastly; there is a new "cloud" Updater which is being tested at this point in time.
Hopefully it will be rolling out soon and it will make the old updater client optional/obsolete as it will allow you to download all your cheat updates directly through the forum. This is part of our effort to make the setup process simpler with all the information in one place.

As usual you can buy the normal versions of the cheats here : https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-buy-products/

If you're interested in GamersClub or Pro League please submit a ticket here : https://leaguecheats.com/support-tickets/open

Happy Cheating,
LC Management

EDIT: The CS:GO issue will now be fixed for everyone! 6/15/19

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work but
your cheat 3.5
is crashed on game
sorry but is not for MM

What are you talking about pal? you're clueless.
Learn how to use the cheat before coming on here and talking shit.
ATM the cheat is crashing with sercursortype=0 for some users with the new windows update (1903).
Jimster already tried fixing it but it will take time be patient.

nice work but
your cheat 3.5
is crashed on game
sorry but is not for MM
better 3.0 ...
How is it not for MM?

Use setcursortype 1 if it is crashing right now.

Those who do have crashing problems please send me a PM so that I can take a look into it directly.

Redownloading a new build 15 or less minutes from now will fix the issue for everyone (atleast it should).

Fine work @Jimster480 love the quick responses to issues like this :)

Lastly; there is a new "cloud" Updater which is being tested at this point in time.
Hopefully it will be rolling out soon and it will make the old updater client optional/obsolete as it will allow you to download all your cheat updates directly through the forum. This is part of our effort to make the setup process simpler with all the information in one place.

OOHH I am more than excited for this! Please keep us updated, this sounds like quite the undertaking but a massive boost in confidence in the software because it is easy to get an update, know you are up to date, and even get started for the first time. Only concern would be security, but I trust you have that handled 😎

Small side note - any chance that 1 year for 150 PayPal is still open? Would definitely like to re-up on my League Multi, and maybe later apply for Pro League...