LeagueCheats HL2/CSS Update 6/13/21

cssUpdate.png

Hi all,

Small update here. We have had some issues with the HL2 / CSS cheat over the last weeks and I am issuing a formal update for it. Offset finders are fixed and a new auto offset compensation system is built in that will inform users if any of the offsets fail to be processed. This will allow users to inform us if updates need to be completed sooner rather than later. I also updated the loader to the current version used by the CSGO cheats + updated the encryption algorithms the new randomization system and of course used the newer versions of the protection software. This basically brings the HL2 cheats up to speed with the CSGO hacks in terms of the security, there are still some missing features on the HL2 versions but I don't see a need to work to add those at this point in time.

Due to the low volume of the HL2 cheats the current versions should suffice for some time. If there are issues with crashing; please disable multicore rendering in any game that crashes. This wasn't an issue in the past but due to the more recent updates of the HL2 engine; there seems to be an issue with multicore rendering in some scenarios. Since these games are old; there should be no problem running the games in single core mode to 200-400+fps.

If there is demand I can also make L4D versions of the HL2 cheats (has to be a separate version) that I could possibly bundle with the HL2 cheats as 2 different packages. Taking some look at L4D: it shouldn't take too much work to fork the HL2 cheats into a L4D version. Also if there is interest in cheats for Black Mesa; that can be done as well as it is a version based around CSGO + Source. So I can make a new hybrid project that would work on Black Mesa. Not sure about the overall market here but if there is interest please comment.

In terms of the other cheat versions; I have been working on new versions for CSGO GamersClub and I am currently about to go into the testing phase. If all my internal testing goes well then we should see a new version before the end of this month. I have been waiting on hardware after accidentally misplacing / selling the hardware I used for testing before. Some people have also been asking me about FastCup for both CSGO and HL1. The HL1 version of the FastCup cheat has not been forgotten but it is in queue after the GamersClub version is completed. Therefore there will not be more progress on that version until GamersClub is released.​

As always, please download the new version from the Download page.

Happy Cheating!

Thanks,
Jimster480 & LC Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Plisskien and Zeifu