LeagueCheats - HL2 Cheat Update + New Loader Update for CSGO Hacks

Hey all,
Another day another update
:)

Today I am pleased to announce the HL2 cheat updates. While a long time in coming... everything is fixed and ready to roll :)

Update 10/23/2019

• Updated for all HL2 Games, Sequence Esp & AimSequence removed due to engine update issues.
  • Aimbot algorithm updated, Multicore rendering algorithm updated.
  • New String encryption method, New updated auth system, Win10 Compatibility updates, New Loader (More below).

This cheat is around the LC2.5 level of features (in terms of the CSGO Hacks) but it still provides an Aimbot and/or ESP for basically every source Game (not including L4D).
(CSS Aimbot, CSS ESP, HL2DM Aimbot, TF2 Aimbot, TF2 ESP, DODS Aimbot, DODS ESP)

The offsets are automatic in this HL2 hack so most of the games will just work out of the box (including other source mods) as long as it has a similar engine level. There are switches in the settings file for CSS and HL2DM specifically. Outside of that you can enjoy both the 2D Legit CSGO Aimbot and the 3D LSD Aimbot in all the HL2 games.
As always with a "performance aimbot" YMMV, as you might get ban hammered by admins before you get very far.

This new loader has also been brought to the CSGO cheats. By the time you read this it should be in all the CSGO Hack builds on the updater.

The New Updated Loader has additional security measures to protect you during injection. Additionally it helps to troubleshoot injection problems by providing errors as to how/why it cannot access an application or why the DLL did not inject.
This has been an issue with some of our customers recently, pertaining to our CSGO Hacks / CSGO Aimbot because more and more customers are using 3rd party invasive tools, which sometimes manipulate access to the game in real time. Now these issues with the CSGO Hacks should be easily sorted out (or avoided all together) with the new CSGO Cheat Loader Update.

In addition there are new permissions which should alleviate CSGO Hack & CSS Hack & TF2 Hack injection headaches on many modern Windows 10 machines.

BUY HERE - CSGO Hacks (CSGO Aimbot, CSGO Wallhack / ESP, CSGO Triggerbot, etc) - BUY HERE
BUY HERE - CSS Hacks (CSS Aimbot, CSS Wallhack / ESP) - BUY HERE
BUY HERE - HL1 Hacks (CS1.6 Aimbot, CS1.6 Wallhack / CZ ESP) - BUY HERE

css hacks wallhack and esp

hl2dm hack esp

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice release mate, will have to give some of the source games a crack

I especially like the way the news article was formatted :D Although I think I can do better than I did.

Very nice news so far, but I have a little problem.
The new update I can't run the cheatloader for whatever reason, it's loading ( mouse cursor circle ) but nothing happens, all previous versions are completely fine, any tips?
Also the "settings" file isn't renaming itself.
It just stays at "settings.ini" while running the loader.

regards

Last edited:
Very nice news so far, but I have a little problem.
The new update I can't run the cheatloader for whatever reason, it's loading ( mouse cursor circle ) but nothing happens, all previous versions are completely fine, any tips?
Also the "settings" file isn't renaming itself.
It just stays at "settings.ini" while running the loader.

regards
Can you try download another build and try again? If it persists then please submit a ticket and we can go over some troubleshooting

Sure, i will let you know!
Thank you for your help so far.

edit:
it's working now! Thank you very much.
have a good day.

Reactions: Aaron and Lark
我们什么时候可以支持中国的5eplay平台?我已经等了好几年了

[QUOTE =“管理员,帖子:132253,成员:1”]
完成后。
[/引用]
哦,这意味着它可以支持5eplay平台吗?

[QUOTE =“管理员,帖子:132253,成员:1”]
完成后。
[/引用]
哦,这意味着它可以支持5eplay平台吗?

5eplay is not supported right now. There is no estimated time when 5eplay will be supported.

You can check all supported anticheats here to check when it is supported: https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/

A good idea can be to be to make sure that you meet the requirments for Pro League version in case it will be supported in that version of the csgo hack later. (If you dont already do that)