LeagueCheats CSGO Update 5/3/2021 & Star Wars Day Sale

Hi all,
It's been a while since I wrote a new newsletter but don't be worried; there is a lot going on behind the scenes. I have been working on many different projects that I am going to share with you soon.

As most of you know there was a large CSGO update today; the cheats have been updated to work on the new version. At this point in time only Pro League & GC have not been updated. These updates will come out in the next days with what is hopefully the new versions of the bypasses. If not then I will release another separate update version if the bypass is not available yet.

As of right now the CSGO League Multi, Non-League Multi, League ESP, and Non-League ESP are all updated. Please use the cheat download page to download the new version. You can also use the legacy Login Updater Client if you wish. There should be no issues with the new versions of CSGO. If you encounter an issue please put in a ticket for support.
There are some new / changed features coming to the CSGO cheat; but unfortunately I didn't have time to test them with this abrupt update so they have been disabled for now. I look forward to sharing them with everyone very soon.

I am also going to do a 30% off sale for "Star Wars Day" May the Fourth. This sale will run until the end of the week. Code is STARWARS applicable in our store only and not the buy pages.

I look forward to sharing more details with everyone soon!

We also have a new position open up as a Video Editor. The requirements for the position are as follows
Code:
* Have an active subscription
* Good editing knowledge & comfortable with editing software(HLAE, Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D)
* Understand English
* Minimum 1 Month usage

Benefits of the position are:

* All LC products for free.
* Paid per video
* Access to beta testing program

Happy Cheating!

Last edited by a moderator:
UP. If you enjoy making nice frag movies and video promoting apply to the position and we will evaluate! :)