LeagueCheats CSGO Cheat Update 11/2/17

Hey all,
Its been a couple days since the silent updates (actually I have been testing builds the entire week and moving new changes to the public).
We had a large update over a week ago and many things have been reworked.
Since the initial group of people who were caught in this OW/Untrusted wave nobody else seems to have been affected.
Anyone who hasn't already submitted for their game insurance (for qualified buyers) please due so. Anyone affected by OW/Untrusted will be given a free month sub and most older customers / 3mo+customers will be receiving a new key. LINK HERE

Free VIP view access for expired users in October <-

We are re-opening sales of Multi versions and we will be uploading more changes this week.

The dynamic encryption has been reworked, packing is reworked, over 3000 lines of code have been reworked (methods, logic, structures, etc), hooks changed, run-time encryption re-seeded and base key values changed.

If you find any bugs please report them, the only known bug at this point in time is that sometimes the game will crash on map load the first time (only the first time). We suggest that until this is worked out, to load a bot game / empty server first.
We hope to have this issue pinpointed in the next couple weeks, as there have been so many changes its very tough to know exactly where the problem could be.

I will return to my work on the FaceIT/EAC bypass as I know many people are still waiting on this.
Anyone who has a private build in queue your delivery date has been pushed back around 10-12 days.

I thank you for your continued support through this difficult time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello good night, I have a doubt, I was banned on October 23 (I think) and the subscription of the league cheats was until the 28th, so it's already happened ... What I'm going for is: can I still get what they offer? or there is no way? because the truth I would like to buy it again, but I am afraid of losing money with another account banned ...

Regards!

Hello good night, I have a doubt, I was banned on October 23 (I think) and the subscription of the league cheats was until the 28th, so it's already happened ... What I'm going for is: can I still get what they offer? or there is no way? because the truth I would like to buy it again, but I am afraid of losing money with another account banned ...

Regards!

Cheating has a risk, you'll always have a risk, we don't offer a 100% Garuntee of not getting banned because it's not possible we can Garuntee you we put your security first.

Regards!
Since you got banned dring wave then you would be entitled to a free month at least. Your entitlement to a copy of the game with depend on your history with us.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Thx for fast update @Jimster480 i hope that you will fix the crashes after map is loading too :p

Cheating has a risk, you'll always have a risk, we don't offer a 100% Garuntee of not getting banned because it's not possible we can Garuntee you we put your security first.
I had already bought it before and I always used legits

Since you got banned dring wave then you would be entitled to a free month at least. Your entitlement to a copy of the game with depend on your history with us.

2 months xD

Hey all,
Its been a couple days since the silent updates (actually I have been testing builds the entire week and moving new changes to the public).
We had a large update over a week ago and many things have been reworked.
Since the initial group of people who were caught in this OW/Untrusted wave nobody else seems to have been affected.
Anyone who hasn't already submitted for their game insurance (for qualified buyers) please due so. Anyone affected by OW/Untrusted will be given a free month sub and most older customers / 3mo+customers will be receiving a new key. LINK HERE

Free VIP view access for expired users in October <-

We are re-opening sales of Multi versions and we will be uploading more changes this week.

The dynamic encryption has been reworked, packing is reworked, over 3000 lines of code have been reworked (methods, logic, structures, etc), hooks changed, run-time encryption re-seeded and base key values changed.

If you find any bugs please report them, the only known bug at this point in time is that sometimes the game will crash on map load the first time (only the first time). We suggest that until this is worked out, to load a bot game / empty server first.
We hope to have this issue pinpointed in the next couple weeks, as there have been so many changes its very tough to know exactly where the problem could be.

I will return to my work on the FaceIT/EAC bypass as I know many people are still waiting on this.
Anyone who has a private build in queue your delivery date has been pushed back around 10-12 days.

I thank you for your continued support through this difficult time.
What is the actual ETA for the private builds since I signed up fot it 6+months ago? No hard feelings.

Hi all. I get vacbanned in lastest wave, and i don't have vip now. So can recived this free subscription or account. My english is very bed an i would be happy if someone could tell me this in very simple language or in polish :)

Thanks

What is the actual ETA for the private builds since I signed up fot it 6+months ago? No hard feelings.
The private project will be done around the 22nd or 25th of this month.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Reactions: sirzechkazama
I wonder if its safe to say that we can use Multi again.. or is it better to way another week ?

I wonder if its safe to say that we can use Multi again.. or is it better to way another week ?

Admins and Support staff have been testing it since the day of the detection, the detection was very bizarre it hit some but not all, we have not been detected since we started testing and Jim gave us the new version he spoke of here in this thread 3-5 days after the detection so far no issues what so ever. We always advise everyone cheating is a risk that you assume when you do it. There will always be this risk we do all we can to maximize your safety and security if you'd like to wait you certainly can however many have chosen to pick it back up and start playing again.. Honestly it's dealers choice at this point.

Admins and Support staff have been testing it since the day of the detection, the detection was very bizarre it hit some but not all, we have not been detected since we started testing and Jim gave us the new version he spoke of here in this thread 3-5 days after the detection so far no issues what so ever. We always advise everyone cheating is a risk that you assume when you do it. There will always be this risk we do all we can to maximize your safety and security if you'd like to wait you certainly can however many have chosen to pick it back up and start playing again.. Honestly it's dealers choice at this point.

So basicly its so far so good :p not everyone is gonna wait till LC has over a year of undetected again.. so it feels all fresh again, so I guess that many people are gonna wait..