LeagueCheats April Update - New Buy Page & LC3.5 News & More

Hey everyone,
I know we have been silent (at least in terms of news updates) in the last few months but... we have been hard at work!
Tonight we just rolled out a whole new buying page experience (for the CSGO hack); this includes a CSGO landing page + a Features Breakdown Page + a new buy page! All of this was done courtesy of our staff member @xans ; go and check out the new pages as they are awesome (and mobile friendly).
All of the information is clear and concise with all relevant information presented front and center! Please let us know what you all think!

Secondly we have updates for Xenforo (the forum) which are rolling out quite soon. We are migrating to XF2.1 with some new site features (such as automatic translations) as well as improved layouts, a dark mode and improved website features such as a better VIP syncing system (it will be instant now) and faster loading times.

Last but not least; the release of LC3.5 is around the corner! In this release we are enabling the secretive and private LSD aimbot for everyone. This also will come with features such as auto-wall (available in both LSD and normal aimbots), an improved recoil system (with the ability to use standalone recoil and aimbot recoil at the same time), a vector & bone version of LSD (with a vec-maker), a system for multiple configs (you will get a second reload key that will reload a second settings file of your chosen name), the ability to set 2 aimbuttons and 2 triggerbuttons (aimkey & triggerkey 7 respectively), and finally an improved auth system that should have less conflicts (or hopefully no conflicts) with some other applications on the market.

You can stay tuned for other updates in the very near future as we plan to make content creation a task for staff (and we are looking for staff who can help us in content creation; so feel free to put in a ticket if you wish to apply to be staff).
We are also working on rolling out auto renewals in the near future for those who pay for the same subscription every month / 3 months / etc.
There will also be the launch of a new affiliate system on XF2 which will let YOU MAKE MONEY from LC by referring your friends / colleagues or promoting LC on various social networks / YouTube.

HL1 + HL2 Cheat updates are still in the works and Rust is also on track for release by the summer months.

Check back weekly for more updates!

Happy Cheating,
Jimster480 & League Cheats Staff :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Always the optimist lol

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk
Not trying to be a dick, I am just saying that it won’t be an alternative to rage pastes. It will work against shit players as I’ve proven but anyone with more than 6 IQ will most likely be hard to kill unless you 1-way

Not trying to be a dick, I am just saying that it won’t be an alternative to rage pastes. It will work against shit players as I’ve proven but anyone with more than 6 IQ will most likely be hard to kill unless you 1-way
Hopefully once people start playing with these cheats; players will come up with vectors that counter different anti aims and it will be more competitive.
But overall LC isn't a rage cheat so there will be limitations.

Reactions: boboben1
Cool. TY for the info. Didn't buy LC for HvH anyways, and coding your own paste isn't really rocket science with all the freely available resources floating around

But when will the rest of us plebs be able to start coming up with these vectors? xD

Cool. TY for the info. Didn't buy LC for HvH anyways, and coding your own paste isn't really rocket science with all the freely available resources floating around

But when will the rest of us plebs be able to start coming up with these vectors? xD
By Summer 2020.

Reactions: boboben1
@xans: Good stuff my dude, I like the pages you did - very clean and crisp, very professional. While some might not like the scrollbars for features (they like one long page list), I think it looks pretty clean and very functional. Not sure if you did the dark mode changes, but thank the gods it is so much easier on the eyes :)

Looking forward to the 3.5 release, I know it will be every bit as awesome as I think it will be. Solid and exciting feature list and interested in seeing the "Lucy" aimbot ;P

@xans: Good stuff my dude, I like the pages you did - very clean and crisp, very professional. While some might not like the scrollbars for features (they like one long page list), I think it looks pretty clean and very functional. Not sure if you did the dark mode changes, but thank the gods it is so much easier on the eyes :)

Looking forward to the 3.5 release, I know it will be every bit as awesome as I think it will be. Solid and exciting feature list and interested in seeing the "Lucy" aimbot ;P
Dark mode came with XF2 forum upgrade :)
We have 2 dark themes now. Since the net has gone dark mode I've been wanting to do it for LC. But since we have been working towards XF2 we never bothered on XF1.

Reactions: Nicktendo13

Thanks man, the previous pages were really problematic and could impact our sales so we had to make this changes, now I've made entirely with html, css and jquery to suit all mobiles resolutions.

Reactions: Jimster480
is it for me allowed* to buy the pro version with esportal bypass? :) i would overpay if needed idk who i need to talk?=)

is it for me allowed* to buy the pro version with esportal bypass? :) i would overpay if needed idk who i need to talk?=)
Not as a brand new user no.