This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

League VS Non-League Security

KernalsEgg

Mar 11, 2015
I have read that Non-League Multi supports MM/FaceIt and that League Multi supports both MM/FaceIt as well as various leagues such as CEVO and ESL. My question is whether League Multi is more secure than Non-League Multi on MM/FaceIt (or vice versa). Thanks in advance.

Edit: This is a question about the CSGO League/Non-League Multi Cheats
Edit 2: One more question, are there ever any lifetime sales?

Last edited:
They are both as secure as each other - it would be unfair on those that just wanted to cheat on MM if the League Multi was more secure.

As for your second question, I don't think there will be any lifetime sales.

Same security But.. Every our cheat have different build and more users are using Non League version than League.

Same security But.. Every our cheat have different build and more users are using Non League version than League.
Do you happen to know the (approximate) total League/Non-League Multi CS:GO active subscriptions? I'm not interested in League for the added league support because over here in Australia the only leagues that are available/actually played are ESEA/FaceIt/CG (Cyber Gamer, they use EAC), so I would be restricted to MM/FaceIt either way.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…