League VS Non-League Security

KernalsEgg

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I have read that Non-League Multi supports MM/FaceIt and that League Multi supports both MM/FaceIt as well as various leagues such as CEVO and ESL. My question is whether League Multi is more secure than Non-League Multi on MM/FaceIt (or vice versa). Thanks in advance.

Edit: This is a question about the CSGO League/Non-League Multi Cheats
Edit 2: One more question, are there ever any lifetime sales?

Last edited:

Magazine

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They are both as secure as each other - it would be unfair on those that just wanted to cheat on MM if the League Multi was more secure.

As for your second question, I don't think there will be any lifetime sales.

KernalsEgg

Reaction score
Swag Level :
They are both as secure as each other - it would be unfair on those that just wanted to cheat on MM if the League Multi was more secure.

As for your second question, I don't think there will be any lifetime sales.
Ok cheers mate.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Same security ;) But.. Every our cheat have different build and more users are using Non League version than League.

KernalsEgg

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Same security ;) But.. Every our cheat have different build and more users are using Non League version than League.
Do you happen to know the (approximate) total League/Non-League Multi CS:GO active subscriptions? I'm not interested in League for the added league support because over here in Australia the only leagues that are available/actually played are ESEA/FaceIt/CG (Cyber Gamer, they use EAC), so I would be restricted to MM/FaceIt either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)