League Cheats - CSGO Hack Update & CS1.6 Hack Update 9/6/19

Hey all,
I have new updates out for both the HL1 Hack / (CS1.6) & CZ Hack as well as the CSGO Cheats including the GamersClub Hack.

A few days ago a bug was brought to my attention regarding the CSGO Hack specifically with the standalone recoil function. People were reporting that despite saving the settings from the standalone recoil... that it was turned off every time they started the game.
I have looked into the bug and determined that it had to do with the wrong values being looked for at load time vs what value was being saved with "Save on Close". So I am pleased to announce that the CSGO hack bug is now fixed and people can use the standalone recoil as they please.

I can also confirm that I tested the CSGO GamersClub Hack on FastCup GameGuard and it is indeed working. So if you are looking for a FastCup Hack / GameGuard Hack for CSGO or CS1.6 GameGuard Hack then you are in luck. The HL1 Pro League is working fully on that client and there are tournaments currently going on.

The CS1.6 Hack has been updated so that the config can be reloaded while in the game. Additionally the CS1.6 Hack now has the ability for you to change the main toggle keys (reload, menu, panic) and it has been validated working on all mods but DoD. With the raw input compatibility you can play all the old games which no longer work on the new high res Windows 10 computers of today!
Finally, the last bugs with toggling the features have been fixed. Any "stuck toggles" with NoHop, Team Aiming or AutoShoot have been fixed.

As always the new updates are available via the Login Updater / Cloud Updater.

Happy Cheating!

- Jimster480 & League Cheats Staff

Recent CS1.6 Hack Images:
hl1 cs1.6 hack fy_squad

hl1 cs1.6 hack de_dust

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have HL2 done today too!
Then its onto Rust ;x

Reactions: jbx
I would be very grateful if I mentioned that I helped report this bug, just kidding <3

thanks for putting an end to this annoying bug and thx for the update

I would be very grateful if I mentioned that I helped report this bug, just kidding <3

thanks for putting an end to this annoying bug and thx for the update
I do appreciate that you reported this bug. I know I do appreciate that you reported this bug. I know you have reported a second one and I am in the process of looking into that one now. once it is completely sorted out then I will do another update.