Status
Not open for further replies.

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 10, 2017

Credits to tox and fdgod for configs. I edited them to mouse 1 btw!
i had more clips however i didnt edit the others due to the fact the free video editing software only allowed me to encode it in 360p. Ill be getting sony vegas if you guys enjoy this and want to see more!
Comment on what sort of frag movies you want, if you enjoy it and recommended music for further edits!

Reactions: NIGHTFORCE
You track people through walls so much NotLikeThis but nice clips :p
i do?? when? ive got about 300 hours and been playin like this? i use dlights and use esp on toggle and i dont use it that much, these are mostly coincidental. Lastly the clip with the smoke is a smoke bug so there was never a smoke there.
1:22 , come on NotLikeThis
and ye sorry did it look to obvi? im using tox fullbot

Last edited:
i do?? when? ive got about 300 hours and been playin like this? i use dlights and use esp on toggle and i dont use it that much, these are mostly coincidental

Yes, unfortunately was too obvious, look at your flick, it's not an humanized flick, you can see it's aimbot

Yes, unfortunately was too obvious, look at your flick, it's not an humanized flick, you can see it's aimbot
sorry ill try to make em more legit! hopefully when i make my perfect mm config then itll be right. usually on my main with my knives i use this config
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/legit-configs-for-mm-semi-rage-faceit-lan.12212/
the 16:10/ 16:9 one
been busy trying to learn how to edit vids recently havent had much time on configs(just in case if your wondering about the semi rage one), so ive just made this one at last. Im a bit chicken of doing clips on my main so ill get some knives onto another alt and do some clips with that

i do?? when? ive got about 300 hours and been playin like this? i use dlights and use esp on toggle and i dont use it that much, these are mostly coincidental. Lastly the clip with the smoke is a smoke bug so there was never a smoke there.

Copypasting is never good and your config should fit your playstyle. Imo your cheating was obvious so I suggest you to improve your config (by making it yourself) or you could get rekt by overwatch. I look other people config just to compare them to mine, but never ever copy, otherwise you will never be legit.
That's my opinion at least.

Don't mind me, I literally use the lowest fov possible, sometimes I don't even inject heh
my config is the bare assistance in my opinion(the one for my main ofc)
Copypasting is never good and your config should fit your playstyle. Imo your cheating was obvious so I suggest you to improve your config (by making it yourself) or you could get rekt by overwatch. I look other people config just to compare them to mine, but never ever copy, otherwise you will never be legit.
That's my opinion at least.
ill use my own configs, however im used to using 128 tick configs/aim assist configs where the assistance is bare, however im thinking of using a semi rage for mm and im struggling with making one that has a sorta snap and looks legit and also fucks up non-prime blatent cheaters

Well if you managed to create a legit config for main, it should be easier to create another one that is more aggressive. I guess you just gotta test a bit :)

I decided to stop watching ur clip after few frags because of:
-Terrible vid quality
-You were rage hacking :troll:

It´s indeed kinda rage hacking. The flicks sometimes doesn´t look humanized at all, if I´d see that in an Overwatch case I would probably say "Aimbot" at least.

Regards
Sky

Damn you need increase your smooths values, cus this video is fucking blatant dude :D and you have really bad movement and corsshair placament at all :(

Damn you need increase your smooths values, cus this video is fucking blatant dude :D and you have really bad movement and corsshair placament at all :(
i was tryin to go semi blatent. Ill make my next one of me goin legit
Well if you managed to create a legit config for main, it should be easier to create another one that is more aggressive. I guess you just gotta test a bit :)

I decided to stop watching ur clip after few frags because of:
-Terrible vid quality
-You were rage hacking :troll:
ill be fixing the terrible quality in next vid and wont rage. I thought some people would enjoy the rageDansGame

So blatant man...sorry
Ye i got alot of complaints about me goin blatent, ill go legit in my next one

pls just stop NotLikeThis if i overwatch you .. bye account
bro i know i wasnt really tryin to hide it plus its a 5 dollar account that only just recently racked the 300 hour mark

It´s indeed kinda rage hacking. The flicks sometimes doesn´t look humanized at all, if I´d see that in an Overwatch case I would probably say "Aimbot" at least.

Regards
Sky
ill fix up a legit config and make some legit frags and shit

i was tryin to go semi blatent. Ill make my next one of me goin legit

ill be fixing the terrible quality in next vid and wont rage. I thought some people would enjoy the rageDansGame

Ye i got alot of complaints about me goin blatent, ill go legit in my next one

bro i know i wasnt really tryin to hide it plus its a 5 dollar account that only just recently racked the 300 hour mark

ill fix up a legit config and make some legit frags and shit

Looking forward to it :D

Regards
Sky

No point in going semi blatant lol. Play with IQ. Less boring that way.

Im going to do some faceit gameplay so you guys can see the 128 tick config im using and then ill do a 32 tick demo gameplay as well.

Btw, just a side note because I´ve noticed that really often in your demo:
If you are playing legit (whether you use wh or not - but escpeccially if you are using wh)
try to play more intentionally, like.. on 3:26(forte) with the Swag7, you see your enemy once
but (I don´t know if you used wh) don´t start shooting into the smoke after he got back.
That´s a really small detail but with doing that intentionally many people who are watching an overwatch
or spectating you are more comfortable with how you play as you dont just shoot when you are actually
directly confronted. Like checking corners where you know 100% that there isn´t someone, but checking them
because they are often played by people is giving the right impression about you not hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.